• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Since I don't have a driver's license and don't have a car, I have to tag along with my parents only with their permission, and I don't have a bank account or internet currency, so I can't buy things on the internet on my own.

If I have a driver's license or a bank account, I want to buy SN or jump off tall buildings and dams.

However, if I go during the day, my parents may come after me like a ghost and yell at me, asking me what I'm doing and why I want to die, and laugh off my worries.

Maybe I should continue living like this until I grow old without being able to die. Please help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Did you consider hanging or NN?

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Did you consider hanging or NN?
I don't think hanging is a good idea because it's difficult to tie a knot, there's no rod or hanger to hang the knot on, and it's too long or too short to hang between door handles.

I don't know what NN is and what kind of method it is. Is it a scary and cruel method that involves pain?

permanently tired

permanently tired

Too exhausted to try again
Nov 8, 2023
I t
Since I don't have a driver's license and don't have a car, I have to tag along with my parents only with their permission, and I don't have a bank account or internet currency, so I can't buy things on the internet on my own.

If I have a driver's license or a bank account, I want to buy SN or jump off tall buildings and dams.

However, if I go during the day, my parents may come after me like a ghost and yell at me, asking me what I'm doing and why I want to die, and laugh off my worries.

Maybe I should continue living like this until I grow old without being able to die. Please help me.
Didn't you eat the sn already?

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I t

Didn't you eat the sn already?
It failed because it was potassium nitrate or sodium nitrate.

And it turns out that sodium nitrite is no longer available in Korea, so we are looking for another method.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Too exhausted to try again
Nov 8, 2023
It failed because it was potassium nitrate or sodium nitrate.

And it turns out that sodium nitrite is no longer available in Korea, so we are looking for another method.
I think the most common method in Korea is hanging

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I don't think hanging is a good idea because it's difficult to tie a knot, there's no rod or hanger to hang the knot on, and it's too long or too short to hang between door handles.

I don't know what NN is and what kind of method it is. Is it a scary and cruel method that involves pain?
I think the most common method in Korea is hanging
It can't be done because it's already difficult.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Are you sure about that?
How do you do it?
Is this the method officially revealed on this site?
Hello 🤗 if you search up charcoal on the megathread then mostly everything you will need to know will come up. It's also worth searching the forum. The info is there. You just need to search it up. Good luck to you!:)

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Where do you live? If you live in a cold climate, or even somewhere that is cold for part of the year, hypothermia is an option. If you consider that method I would advise you to do some research first. (Using the search function on this website, if it's accessible to you, could be one way to get started.) It's the method I will use when my time comes.

Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
Hello.
Take your ID and go to the bank, where you can open an account yourself. Then try to earn money in any way, help a neighbor, online, whatever. You will deposit the money and have it for your own SN. You don't need much, so if you are persistent you will be able to buy what you need. You can order to post or to a vending machine.
Take care.

S

Smith Winston

Jan 13, 2024
I'm sorry but you talk about your parents coming home......how old are you?

Reactions: hiAbbey
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I saw "SquidGame" ... is it hard to find a job and move away from your parents and be independent?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you sure about that?
How do you do it?
Is this the method officially revealed on this site?
I recall, you asked about sleeping pills and charcoal method. I replied with respective threads you can read if you are interested in this method.