• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I don't know how long it will take for you to feel pain or die.

Reactions: WretchedDreams
WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
You would have to seal the room well so that carbon monoxide does not escape. You can place fabric (t-shirts, pants...whatever you have on hand) in the gaps under the door or window.
In my country there are many accidental deaths due to stoves lit in closed spaces (using gas, oil, coal, kerosene, gasoline, wood or plastics as fuel).

It takes approximately 20 minutes for a room to become saturated with CO, and at that concentration symptoms would begin to appear in about 12-15 minutes in an adult of average size and weight. I don't know how long it would take to reach cardiorespiratory arrest, but it doesn't seem to exceed more than 1 hour.

If we take into account that the more time passes, the greater the concentration of the gas, all symptoms will not be experienced. The advantage is that it also causes drowsiness, so it would synergize well with sleeping pills (I don't know what kind of meds you have access to, but DPH can be obtained without a prescription; found as Benadryl or Diphenhydramine, with 3 or 4 25ml pills I cant even hear the cellphone alarm).

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, hiAbbey, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
You would have to seal the room well so that carbon monoxide does not escape. You can place fabric (t-shirts, pants...whatever you have on hand) in the gaps under the door or window.
In my country there are many accidental deaths due to stoves lit in closed spaces (using gas, oil, coal, kerosene, gasoline, wood or plastics as fuel).

It takes approximately 20 minutes for a room to become saturated with CO, and at that concentration symptoms would begin to appear in about 12-15 minutes in an adult of average size and weight. I don't know how long it would take to reach cardiorespiratory arrest, but it doesn't seem to exceed more than 1 hour.

If we take into account that the more time passes, the greater the concentration of the gas, all symptoms will not be experienced. The advantage is that it also causes drowsiness, so it would synergize well with sleeping pills (I don't know what kind of meds you have access to, but DPH can be obtained without a prescription; found as Benadryl or Diphenhydramine, with 3 or 4 25ml pills I cant even hear the cellphone alarm).
We live together with family, and if we block the windows here and there to seal the room, they will definitely look suspicious and object to it.

Is there a way to burn the CO directly through a portable respirator?

I'm thinking of sealing all the holes with a portable respirator and putting it on my head so it goes away the moment I smoke it, but the problem is that it's difficult to get the ingredients to make it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can't do this method in a flat with other people around bc they also might die accidentally!!

The room should not be too big bc that will need more charcoal. Have you calculated the minimum amount of charcoal you'd need? Have you read respective CO guides here?

Is there a way to burn the CO directly through a portable respirator?
You cannot use a mask/hood when you produce the CO by burning charcoal. You'd either have to produce it using sulfuric + formic acid or a CO cylinder. It's almost the same like inert gas/N2 but using CO.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
You can't do this method in a flat with other people around bc they also might die accidentally!!

The room should not be too big bc that will need more charcoal. Have you calculated the minimum amount of charcoal you'd need? Have you read respective CO guides here?

You cannot use a mask/hood when you produce the CO by burning charcoal. You'd either have to produce it using sulfuric + formic acid or a CO cylinder. It's almost the same like inert gas/N2 but using CO.

Why do we have to close all the windows, doors, and internal holes to prevent people from going outside?

Wouldn't it be okay to just block the windows and doors?

And since there are a lot of traces of preparations for death that will be visible to others, I think it would be better to burn charcoal like a drug filler and attach a portable mask to it.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Why do we have to close all the windows, doors, and internal holes to prevent people from going outside?

Wouldn't it be okay to just block the windows and doors?

And since there are a lot of traces of preparations for death that will be visible to others, I think it would be better to burn charcoal like a drug filler and attach a portable mask to it.
View attachment 128154
I explained that in a recent thread that was similar. Yes, CO kills in low concentration over several hours or even a day. That happens many times by accident. BUT: if you really plan a serious CTB attempt you don't wanna wait for hours for it to be successful or not. You usually seek a quick, painless, death.

CO is lethal by itself, quick unconsciousness appears with concentrations above 8k+ PPM followed by death within 10-30 minutes after. That depends on the concentration of CO.

None of us wants to end up as veggie in a serious attempt.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I explained that in a recent thread that was similar. Yes, CO kills in low concentration over several hours or even a day. That happens many times by accident. BUT: if you really plan a serious CTB attempt you don't wanna wait for hours for it to be successful or not. You usually seek a quick, painless, death.

CO is lethal by itself, quick unconsciousness appears with concentrations above 8k+ PPM followed by death within 10-30 minutes after. That depends on the concentration of CO.

None of us wants to end up as veggie in a serious attempt.
Why not get a carbon monoxide canister and combine it with a portable oxygen mask?

I'm just asking out of pure curiosity.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022

I have a question. Can I just get a gas cylinder that contains carbon monoxide?

Aren't there versions of carbon monoxide that use sulfuric acid, formic acid, or carbon monoxide cylinders?

Also, there may be inert gas or N2 added or similar versions of carbon monoxide, so I think it would be better to get carbon monoxide that is really effective and proper rather than just getting carbon monoxide gas.

I'm thinking about just buying a gas cylinder containing carbon monoxide gas, connecting it to a portable breathing apparatus, and using CTB.

But it can't be that easy, so there are difficult and tricky elements that I might not know about, and I have to go through them, right?

There isn't just one version or type of carbon monoxide, right? Because I couldn't even think about that and found any carbon monoxide and inhaled it, but I might not die.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You've been given so much information now.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I have a question. Can I just get a gas cylinder that contains carbon monoxide?

Aren't there versions of carbon monoxide that use sulfuric acid, formic acid, or carbon monoxide cylinders?

Also, there may be inert gas or N2 added or similar versions of carbon monoxide, so I think it would be better to get carbon monoxide that is really effective and proper rather than just getting carbon monoxide gas.

I'm thinking about just buying a gas cylinder containing carbon monoxide gas, connecting it to a portable breathing apparatus, and using CTB.

But it can't be that easy, so there are difficult and tricky elements that I might not know about, and I have to go through them, right?

There isn't just one version or type of carbon monoxide, right? Because I couldn't even think about that and found any carbon monoxide and inhaled it, but I might not die.
The gas setup is almost the same like for inert gas / N2. You will have to check which kind f CO cylinders you can get and the purity.

You can generate the CO with sulfuric + formic acid but yu will need t "wash" the gas otherwise your inhale also acids which is very unpleasant.

There's only CO n other versions it's abut the purity.

You can als consider the inert gas N2 setup will be as peaceful and quick (there's also a megathread with lots of info):