• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I desperately need SN to CTB. I tried back in 2022 and failed due to a low dose i believe? Not sure how i didnt die. Please someone dm the source to get SN again pls. Im so desperate

• Aww..
Reactions: Mi Mi
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Your account is too new, no one will want to share sources with you at the moment. Continue to be active and meet other people.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Interact with the community for some time, get a bit better known and sources will eventually come to you.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Your account is too new, no one will want to share sources with you at the moment. Continue to be active and meet other people.
Damn, i used to be active here in 2022 and used IC to get my SN but the dose didnt work and i lived, then forgot my old accounts credentials. I hope im able to get it soon because it really was painless besides the tachycardia

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I remember your story. Unfortunately I do not have any source for you, I only have a small advice: Alibaba and Indiamart. Some people found suppliers willing to mislabel the product so as to clear customs. Sorry, it's not much

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Indiamart does after all?
Need to find a willing seller. The way they write their product description should give you a hint if they're willing to do a "non-business" deal.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Need to find a willing seller. The way they write their product description should give you a hint if they're willing to do a "non-business" deal.
I see, I was under the impression that's the case in order to get it.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I remember your story. Unfortunately I do not have any source for you, I only have a small advice: Alibaba and Indiamart. Some people found suppliers willing to mislabel the product so as to clear customs. Sorry, it's not much
I'm pretty sure the OP would have it by now, 1 month is a long time at sasu hotel.

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
Roughly how much time do you believe is needed to gain trust to share sources? I'm willing to wait simply because of how effective it is.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I desperately need SN to CTB. I tried back in 2022 and failed due to a low dose i believe? Not sure how i didnt die. Please someone dm the source to get SN again pls. Im so desperate
Do you mind sharing your story of why it didn't work

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Roughly how much time do you believe is needed to gain trust to share sources? I'm willing to wait simply because of how effective it is.
Time may vary, you just need to prove that
-you are not impulsive
-you know what you're doing
-you will take precautions not to disclose the source to anyone else (except a few trusted people)
-you are obviously not a pro-lifer

Simply participate in other threads or do "vent" where you tell your story. Or become friends with a member who knows a source.

The goal is to prevent someone from reporting this source and having it closed.
In addition to being careful to whom it is repeated, you must also destroy traces of this source before CTB (the packaging can be used to trace the origin for example or a confirmation email).

All it takes is for a person to give the information to a pro-lifer or for a parent to discover the packaging of the SN and decide to close this source to have a report on the BBC...

In short, do what a pro-lifer wouldn't. You are no longer new after 1 to 2 months I would say.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
It took me about a month and a half of just trying to prove myself to finally get ahold of it. We'll see if
Time may vary, you just need to prove that
-you are not impulsive
-you know what you're doing
-you will take precautions not to disclose the source to anyone else (except a few trusted people)
-you are obviously not a pro-lifer

Simply participate in other threads or do "vent" where you tell your story. Or become friends with a member who knows a source.

The goal is to prevent someone from reporting this source and having it closed.
In addition to being careful to whom it is repeated, you must also destroy traces of this source before CTB (the packaging can be used to trace the origin for example or a confirmation email).

All it takes is for a person to give the information to a pro-lifer or for a parent to discover the packaging of the SN and decide to close this source to have a report on the BBC...

In short, do what a pro-lifer wouldn't. You are no longer new after 1 to 2 months I would say.
Yep, i can attest to this. I had an account in 2022 and even have the history and stuff that Goku remembered me! And after about a month i was trust enough with the source and can finally order some quality sn

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I wish I could help but I can't, idk any source outside my country and it's too far from Europe unless you're willing to travel to south Asia probably, not sure it's cost effective

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Try using duckduckgo for searching for sn sources instead of Google

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
It took me about a month and a half of just trying to prove myself to finally get ahold of it. We'll see if

Yep, i can attest to this. I had an account in 2022 and even have the history and stuff that Goku remembered me! And after about a month i was trust enough with the source and can finally order some quality sn
I hope that can come for me soon. I'm tired of being here and even more tired of failing.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36