• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I don't know how this has happened. But I'm already forgetting things, I'm forgetting the person I use to be and I see him as a different person, even though I share his body. His memories are slipping away from me. Is there anyway to speed up this process. I don't want to deal with this pain anymore. I wish to forget everything. I don't mind if I obtain Dementia or Alzheimer's. As long as I can just restart new and not remember anyone, life will be nice again. It hasn't been nice since birth. Please help me. Thank you, anything helps

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Sannti
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Life goes on with or without someone. One thing I always tell myself is life is temporary I can't stress about problems but I'm sitting here still struggling. You got this keep going. I'm not gonna give you this false hope by saying everything will get better as for in fact it didn't for me. But just keep little quotes in your head that's the only thing that's keeping me sane for now.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds