Y

Yuu05

Feb 5, 2023
Hey there.
I've been looking at this page for quite some while and here's my first post. Sorry if my english isnt great I'm from Germany.
Well anyway, could you please tell me how to get the strength to go through with suicide?
My life is just a mess, my family hates me, the few friends I had left me and my mental illness keeps getting worse every day. The pain is just unbearable but I find myself too exhausted and weak to actually commit to it.
I've tried so often but I never got close to actually succeeding in leaving this goddamn world and i dont have the money to do a method that doesnt require much strength, like taking pills or whatever.
Please help me find the strength I need.
Kind regards
Justus

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: itsallpointless, Shivali, Arvinneedstodie and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I know that if I had the option of a peaceful and reliable method I would have no problems going through with suicide, but the fact that I don't is why I'm still trapped here. I just believe that there are no easy answers for this question, only you know when the time is right to leave, I do understand feeling tired of everything and it's unfair how suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult for us, if it was much easier I would be long gone by this point. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.

Y

Yuu05

Feb 5, 2023
In my case I know that if I had the option of a peaceful and reliable method I would have no problems going through with suicide, but the fact that I don't is why I'm still trapped here. I just believe that there are no easy answers for this question, only you know when the time is right to leave, I do understand feeling tired of everything and it's unfair how suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult for us, if it was much easier I would be long gone by this point. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.
I know it's so cruel how the world just doesnt let us leave this place behind even though all it does is hurt us... Thanks for the reply