ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
i dont want to die, not yet, i need to make sure world will burn when i go instead of moving on, but theres nothing holding me on to life, please just make something up, lie to me if you must

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
You just gave the reason. The world burning down will be interesting. Even if you have to suffer to get there, you don't want to miss your ticket to watch society crumble.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Myforevercharlie and ctb★prince
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I know this sorta thing doesn't help everyone, but for me, the small things are little bits of light in the dark. My favorite song of all time was only released two years ago. I feel like it changed me for the better. If I'd CTB when I first wanted to, I'd have never even heard it. Even if everything else sucks, at least there's always gonna be new beautiful artwork for me to enjoy and feel seen by.

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Maybe for kinds of food that you (and even maybe me) would miss?
There might be some people that you would miss talking to?
Is there any media you consume that didn't came to an end, and you want to know how it ends?
Maybe you'd miss your pet, if you have any?

I'm just trying to think of things that could be valid, but I know that depending on how tired you are, things can lose their value. I know it sure feels like shit when nothing feels worth living for anymore.
I've heard that the right thing to do would probably try to rest.. and honestly, sometimes taking some time to yourself, even if it's just sleeping, can be actually really healthy.

I hope you find a good reason to stay.
And even if you don't, that at least you don't leave this world in pain.
Wishing you the best out there 🫂

Reactions: lovedread
C

Changedmymind

May 21, 2024
Yeah, the world will burn, or a great flood will wash over the streets. The monetary system is a house of cards, with tape and gum and glue, that when it falls it will all have to fall with no foundations left. I'm watching when inflation will fuck people up so bad that people even in the most peaceful countries will fill the streets and hang politicians and bankers. I'm also interested in seeing if people will be sent to Mars in the coming years, they say we live in great times, Try to forget yourself and see our species coping with the increasing entropy.

Sober4MostDays

Sober4MostDays

My username is a lie currently
May 29, 2024
My best reason for not killing myself is that death will come one day no matter what so I don't have to rush it. There's plenty of time to die.

• Informative
Reactions: lovedread and DeIetedUser4739