• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
What to do with myself?
I have already been in a psych ward 4 times and they wont even put me there anymore since im just running away from life. I am in therapy, medicated, and almost all the time I am miserable. The only thing that might help me not ctb is to abuse laxatives and completely destroy myself.
Please please please help me somehow ik strangers on the internet cant fix my issues but I dont know what to do anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: donewithlife1 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
as someone that has been helping themselves for years, the best advice i can give you is that only you know what you need. thats why theres so many different types of therapies and whatnot, you need to find the combination that works for you.

im sorry thats probably not the best advice, but its true. thats why some people swear by certain things and others think its the devil. neither are really wrong.

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
What to do with myself?
I have already been in a psych ward 4 times and they wont even put me there anymore since im just running away from life. I am in therapy, medicated, and almost all the time I am miserable. The only thing that might help me not ctb is to abuse laxatives and completely destroy myself.
Please please please help me somehow ik strangers on the internet cant fix my issues but I dont know what to do anymore
We all need help but as a social worker I'll advise to calm down breath and think logically. Now, what you need help with? Can you be more specific?