Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I don't have any money and spent a precious amount on metoclopramide which I will likely now need to use despite how much it could mess with my attempt.

I tried only 10mg today and my legs became slightly twitchy and stiff, EPS symptoms, which is alarming because you don't want to be experiencing that while attempting, it could lead to terrible mistakes. Hours later I had auditory and visual hallucinations while starting to fall asleep which I never really had before. I've also woken up after finally managing to fall asleep and am having trouble sleeping even though I'm exhausted.

I naively thought meto was more effective than domperidone but from what I've seen they apparently have the same potency.

Some studies:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Action, toofargone6969, Jarni and 2 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
metoclopramide is literally poison to me, makes me so sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and Huggs
Banshe

Banshe

She/her trans friend
Jun 28, 2022
For me I pass out at about t+40 minutes 30mg meto ingestion. I plan to use that to boost the peacefulness of my method.

Reactions: Action, Praestat_Mori and Huggs
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Thankfully, i have both.

Reactions: Huggs
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Thankfully, i have both.

Does domperidone make u poop? I feel I had that side effect.. did look it up and said might cause some bowel movements ..so wondering for you ?

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I didn't test it tho, but may I'll test it soon.

Reactions: cscott and Huggs
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yes, I came to the same conclusion. Domperidone is just as effective without the risks of meto. It can be purchased without a prescription from IHP, an online pharmacy that ships from Vanuatu. It's banned in the US so unavailable on prescription.

• Informative
Reactions: restless.dreams, AllCatsAreGrey and Huggs
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Forgot to mention and can't edit: it's theorized that a percentage of people can get hallucinations because of the following:

"Chronic administration of a dopamine antagonist (e.g., metoclopramide) might induce dopamine receptor supersensitivity. It is hypothesized that exacerbation or occurrence of psychotic symptoms following neuroleptic withdrawal results from mesolimbic dopamine supersensitivity."
It applies to domperidone too and this wouldn't be a problem because you should be unconscious by then, but still something to know I'd say.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: moron and Action
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Forgot to mention and can't edit: it's theorized that a percentage of people can get hallucinations because of the following:

"Chronic administration of a dopamine antagonist (e.g., metoclopramide) might induce dopamine receptor supersensitivity. It is hypothesized that exacerbation or occurrence of psychotic symptoms following neuroleptic withdrawal results from mesolimbic dopamine supersensitivity."
It applies to domperidone too and this wouldn't be a problem because you should be unconscious by then, but still something to know I'd say.
That specifically says "chronic administration" though. Not that it can't happen but just based on this citation alone...

Reactions: Huggs
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
That specifically says "chronic administration" though. Not that it can't happen but just based on this citation alone...
Good point! Yes, it probably isn't an issue. However I was curious because I myself experienced some hallucinations from the 10 mg as I started falling asleep hours later.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Good point! Yes, it probably isn't an issue. However I was curious because I myself experienced some hallucinations from the 10 mg as I started falling asleep hours later.
Were you familiar with meto's side effect profile before you took it? Is it possible you psyched yourself out and almost "forced" yourself to perceive them?

Reactions: moron
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Were you familiar with meto's side effect profile before you took it? Is it possible you psyched yourself out and almost "forced" yourself to perceive them?
I was aware of EPS but not hallucinations, they look to be rare.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Meto should never be used for more than short-term and you shouldn't take more than the max recommended dose (I don't remember if it was 60mg or 120mg daily).
But in some cases people report hallucinations or seizures even from their first use.
Not a point of concern imo if u're going to die anyway, but def something to keep in mind if people take it for nausea or migraines.

Reactions: Valky
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
It's the only AE I have so guess I'll be sticking with it

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I don't have any money and spent a precious amount on metoclopramide which I will likely now need to use despite how much it could mess with my attempt.

I tried only 10mg today and my legs became slightly twitchy and stiff, EPS symptoms, which is alarming because you don't want to be experiencing that while attempting, it could lead to terrible mistakes. Hours later I had auditory and visual hallucinations while starting to fall asleep which I never really had before. I've also woken up after finally managing to fall asleep and am having trouble sleeping even though I'm exhausted.

I naively thought meto was more effective than domperidone but from what I've seen they apparently have the same potency.

Some studies:

Even I had same experience with it , i never know that meto will have such a phycological effect , it made me helpless in both physical and emotional way, If i had seen this post earlier I would have bought "domperidone" instead of Meto - If this meto have such a bad effect on people, how does it became first choice of Antiemetic in this site ? I have no clue