K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
Hey i'm a big video game player, and i've seen news of people dying after playing for 1-4 days straight with barely any breaks. Some died due to blood clot from sitting too long. Is this a good way to ctb

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucmucpuc, LifeQuitter, Hotsackage and 2 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Hey i'm a big video game player, and i've seen news of people dying after playing for 1-4 days straight with barely any breaks. Some died due to blood clot from sitting too long. Is this a good way to ctb
I did this stuff as a teen and it did not work even with junk food and energy drinks but that would be so fun if it had worked

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Me, too. I love video games. CTB while playing 🤩. Too good to be true.

Reactions: TheB0Ar
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If it were that simple I would have sat my ass in front of the TV and learned how to game about 10 years ago. This isn't a method, just people taking shit care of themselves and running into one in a million circumstances that happen to kill them. I don't think this site would be here if we could just chug mountain dew and piss in bottles while playing Call of Duty and die in a few days.

• Yay!
Reactions: vitbar and fatladysings
phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
I did this stuff as a teen and it did not work even with junk food and energy drinks but that would be so fun if it had worked

I nearly had a heart attack after drinking three cans of Red Bull while sitting in front of the PC, and I have to tell you, it's not peaceful, the pain is awful... 1 second of this pain made me avoid taking energy drinks

don't try that again 😟

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I nearly had a heart attack after drinking three cans of Red Bull while sitting in front of the PC, and I have to tell you, it's not peaceful, the pain is awful... 1 second of this pain made me avoid taking energy drinks

don't try that again 😟
Don't worry, I wasn't trying anything I was just being bad. 😭

• Love
Reactions: phoebie467
amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
serious moment of the day...

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
The answer is no.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Oh yeah pretty sure it messed me up I drank a lot of those back in the day
I honestly believe that drinking multiple energy drinks daily are the primary cause of my heart issues I developed later in life.

K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
I know you guys are telling me this doesnt work, bit i'm doing it anyway. I'm already on day 2 and hardly got off my chair. I sleep on it now for 3 hrs and continue playing