• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I've had an arbitrage betting scheme going for several months where I take advantage of odds discrepancies to ensure profit regardless of outcome. I'm pretty sure I've been caught because I've got several hundred dollars in limbo on one side and the other side has put a temporary suspension on my account.

Thankfully, if I'm fucked, none of that money was needed for me to make my payments to live. My salary job is how I pay my bills and the betting was how I paid for stuff I wanted. I forsee needing a new side hustle for my fun stuff funds, but I don't know what other opportunities there are to exploit systems like that, which was honestly half the fun, was stealing from people who make their livelihood by making people addicted to gambling.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Usually the worst that can happen is that they will void your bets, refund your money and close your account. There's nothing illegal about arbitrage – it's really none of their business what you do with your money elsewhere. They are not legally obliged to take your bets but they can't just hold on to your money indefinitely.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Typical bookies...

I am not extremely familiar with this, but have you tried betting exchanges like smarkets? From what I understand, you interact mostly with other people who quote the odds.

(I am not affiliated with smarkets, using it as an example)