• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Jun 16, 2019
These are a couple cliches that have really been bugging me.

One is when people say something along the lines of "You can not play God." Meaning, you can not derail the natural course of events, misshape circumstance, or manipulate destiny. That is assuming that by "God" people mean those exact concepts, "destiny, nature, fate". Or rather, the "controller" of destiny, fate, or natural course. This conception is absolute rubbish. Anybody can do whatever they want to do. "God" accepts it. Otherwise it would be impossible to have happen. Whatever is in your ability to do, fine, do it if you will. Whoever tells you you are "playing God" is just disagreeing with your intention because of their own personal conscience and moral character. They mean to say simply, "you are doing the wrong thing" but they have to make it sound abhorrent and punishable by claiming your action interferes with their "holier than thou" opinion which must be an absolute unconditional truth, according to their faith or whatever. You know what, "God" doesn't give a flying shit, because there is no God nor was there ever a need for one. If God = Fate/Destiny, then God has no control over himself either. God is a slave to his own natural unraveling. God can not play himself.

Anywho, the other is this infatuation with "humanity". People attribute certain things to "being human" such as making mistakes. People will say something like, "We all make mistakes - that's just a part of being human." To me that's like saying "Snapple bottles are now made from plastic, and that's just another reason for a chicken to lay eggs."

A "mistake" is a non-absolute concept anyway. What is a mistake to one may not be a mistake to someone else. Or, somebody could look back on what they once considered to be a mistake and decide now that, it was not a mistake after all. So basically saying "we all make mistakes" is to say "most people do things they regret" or even clearer, "People change their mind." Do dogs not change their mind? Do monkeys not change their mind? Surely other animals, conscious beings, living organisms, must have some kind of mental activity that causes them to change their course of action, something to redirect their motive.

Also, saying things like "I'm only human. I am not perfect, no one is." Perfection is another self-set standard. If perfection is an unattainable level of being, then it is a meaningless concept. To be perfect is to be ultimately satisfying. What ultimately satisfies someone can surely be possible so long as their standards for satisfaction are realistic. If running a 5 minute mile is considered perfect by someone, then running a mile in exactly 5 minutes will have made that person feel like they have run a perfect mile and have thus achieved the standard of a particular perfection.

Some of these people who say these cliches could accuse me of "overthinking it all" or "overanalyzing the point" but come on, what these people say, these cliches they spew from their filthy garbage holes, are obvious utter nonsensical RUBBISH. Their "point" is just plain stupid. There's nothing special about being human, there's no connection with mistakes or perfection, and there's no "God's plan" because God's plan is just someone's opinion. Someone else could say God has a different plan.

So please I suggest you all think for yourself and do not say these things that make no sense. Like almost all cliches and catchphrases, it's just word-of-mouth nonsense with no meaning.

Last edited: