• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
I know this question has been discussed before secondarily in some threads but I figured I'd ask it more directly, on a thread specifically devoted to it

kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
I think for it to work well you'd need to force the air through the scrubber. I was wondering about taking a respirator mask and emptying the filter cartridges, refilling them with scrubber and wearing that under a bag. I don't see any real advantages over inert gas though so I'll probably not peruse it.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
I think for it to work well you'd need to force the air through the scrubber. I was wondering about taking a respirator mask and emptying the filter cartridges, refilling them with scrubber and wearing that under a bag. I don't see any real advantages over inert gas though so I'll probably not peruse it.
I find it to be a little less clunky of a process than the inert gas, I suppose

The CPAP mask and hose and original pure helium from a party shop seemed like a better way of doing it, according to that one image that was floating around the internet

I wonder if that worked for anybody before they diluted party balloon helium tanks

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I know this question has been discussed before secondarily in some threads but I figured I'd ask it more directly, on a thread specifically devoted to it

Yes, agreed on the need to directly force the air through the scrubber as a Debreather would.