• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I was wondering how hard would it be to go through that. Plastic bag on your face locked up so you breathe in carbon dioxide. I think it will be panicking not much different from drowning except nostrils hurt in the case of drowning. Maybe you could go with bit of alochol or drugs. I am gonna try it without those tho.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, sif and 21Neberg
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I should die in no more than 20 minutes and be unconscious in about less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and 21Neberg
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Copy pasted from another place
Plan to do it with handcuffs or restraints of some sort. First, place one restraint on, then The only challenge is getting the very small garbage(sturdier) bag on, taped/elastic banded, spending a couple seconds willpowering that second restraint on behind your back.

After than , place yourself somewhere quiet, in the back of a vehicle or if your alone, your bed, smaller confines and isolation is better for covering up the big noise.

Yes, the body will still trash even after that magical 2 minutes of consciousness, but you won't be able to tear it off.

My guess, you will have 1-15 seconds of pre panic.

30 seconds of starting panic, where you still have willpower to 'try' to not remove the bag, your heart will feel heavy, your pulse will spike(the heart will beat more blood full of sweet O2 to the body to compensate for the carbon dioxide levels spiking..

Another 45 seconds of sheer panic, uncontrollable survival instinct is here, this is why we restrain ourselves. Your heart. Will feel like a brick, it will beat strong, fast and hard, so hard it feels like it's going to jump out with each pump.

Then you WILL feint, go Unconscious, it will mercifully take you as another commented. Don't eat or drink 'alot' before doing this, let the fluids and food pass through your stomach for a couple hours, you don't want the last thing you remember to be vomit in your bag(the body will be convulsing still remember). Not that I think you'd remember it, if you did it right you should be dead.

Eitherway, this method may be shocking for those who find you but you will appear normal, open casket worthy, no hideous holes, cuts, cyanosis(blue-face) from hanging, it's quicker than most( 1.5-2 min concious time, then it takes you quickly).

Rescuers like another said don't have long to resuscitate you. 1.5-2 min to Unconscious 4-6 min to clinical death (breathing and heart stops) 6-10(not 15) min to biological death (irreversible damage to brain)

20 minutes(2 concious) max from bag to biological death. That's about as long as it takes me to have a shit and be done with it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg and GerMann
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Its harder than most people think willing yourself to get the restraints on knowing fully wants about to happen. Although very similar the mechanism of death and therfore responce is slightly different who knows if its more painful or not.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, therhydler and retarddd
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think the survival instinct in this method is too overwhelming.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg, Smilla and 8 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Does anybody know what is harder to ctb, is it suffocating or is it drowning?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Does anybody know what is harder to ctb, is it suffocating or is it drowning?
Probably drowning unless you are in extremely cold water.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and GerMann
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I was wondering how hard would it be to go through that. Plastic bag on your face locked up so you breathe in carbon dioxide. I think it will be panicking not much different from drowning except nostrils hurt in the case of drowning. Maybe you could go with bit of alochol or drugs. I am gonna try it without those tho.
Virtually impossible. As @Johnnythefox says, the survival instinct quickly becomes overwhelming and you cannot control your drive to reove the bag by whatever means are necessary.

That said, a variation on this method used to be used pre-inert gas: An exit bag was constructed identical to the one now used with inert gas, including an elastic drawcord at the neck. You would start by taking a very heavy dose of sedatives, then sit with the bag in place, but with the elastic band held open by your hands, so that you could still breathe. As the sedatives kicked in, your hands would eventually fall away and the elastic band would go snug around your neck. There would still be a fair bit of air left in the bag, which would allow you to fall fully under sedation without tripping your hypercapnic alarm. However, the air in the bag would eventually run out, and since you were heavily sedated, your hypercapnic alarm would be overridden and you would suffocate.

I have no knowledge of the success/fail ratio of this method, but I have read of it while researching the more refined eb/ig method. It has the potential advantages of not requiring the somewhat complex ig apparatus --nor the cost/difficulty of acquiring the gas-- and not relying on the lethality of the sedative itself, which in modern sedatives is very, very low.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smilla, Hopeless_soul and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Never, never, never. It is a bad idea. I tried it. It was very, very, very painful and slow. Carbon dioxide makes the very big panic. It is not a inert gas. You try it never!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Smilla
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I guess, I would try and post result. I don't think it has the potential to work but dunno. Oh if I stop posting any updates, assume I died. (Unlikely)

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Lets get out
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
That's assuming they don't thrash or try to survive which happens almost always.
If somebody tried to drown themselves in a bathtub then it would be equally hard as a plastic bag over head I would say.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
If somebody tried to drown themselves in a bathtub then it would be equally hard as a plastic bag over head I would say.
Actually, that would a bit more harder than plastic bag since breathing water hurts like fucking hell.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Actually, that would a bit more harder than plastic bag since breathing water hurts like fucking hell.
But if a person is lucky they may pass out in just a few seconds by breathing in water. I imagine it would take longer to pass out with a plastic bag which would give a person more time to get out of it.

Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
But if a person is lucky they may pass out in just a few seconds by breathing in water. I imagine it would take longer to pass out with a plastic bag which would give a person more time to get out of it.

Virginia Woolf managed it pretty well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smilla and mattwitt
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I think you should use alcohol or drugs. It might make you suffer from the uncontrollable survival instinct less.

It sounds like you've prepared your plan well. Best of luck.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
As I've repeated on here before I tried this some 19 years or so ago and it was terrifying and painful.

You would have to be really knocked out or have super human anti-survival instincts to not pull the bag off your head. That said, my attempt at 20 was rather impulsive and I am still here 20 years later so I obviously didn't have an intense desire to die.

Still, I wouldn't try. I'd try partial suspension any day of the week before this...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
As I've repeated on here before I tried this some 19 years or so ago and it was terrifying and painful.

You would have to be really knocked out or have super human anti-survival instincts to not pull the bag off your head. That said, my attempt at 20 was rather impulsive and I am still here 20 years later so I obviously didn't have an intense desire to die.

Still, I wouldn't try. I'd try partial suspension any day of the week before this...
Off course, I wouldn't if I weren't in such a desperate situation.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and mattwitt
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I keep pussying out... it's just...idk fucking irritating. Why can't I get SN or some other shit...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and sif
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
I don't really think a bag would work I'm sorry, can't you try to get something more peaceful?

Reactions: Aesthler, mattwitt, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
As for plastic bag, it's horrifying experience. 10/10 wouldn't recommend.

Reactions: mattwitt, Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse and 1 other person
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I don't really think a bag would work I'm sorry, can't you try to get something more peaceful?
Like what? The only other option available are partial which sucks and drowning in a bucket of water which again sucks. Can't get anything better for at least 2-3 months.

Reactions: mattwitt, Lifeisatrap, sif and 1 other person
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
Like what? The only other option available are partial which sucks and drowning in a bucket of water which again sucks. Can't get anything better for at least 2-3 months.
Yes I agree they both sound horrible, maybe you should just wait 2-3 months? I know it's not ideal but it's better than filling your time with worrying too much about not being able to do anything until you're able to right? I hope you get what you deserve soon and I'm sorry you're here with us

Oh this one I know, it's actually impossible to do this without forcing it with some restraint or something. Realistically for drowning you would need to be weighed down or knocked out and for a plastic bag I imagine the reflex to get air is the same and it would only work with handcuffs or something.

Reactions: Aesthler, mattwitt, Didymus and 4 others
E

Earlgrey177

Jul 1, 2019
It's kinda hard pretty painless, but uncomfortable best way to describe it would be working out and being out of breath. I would recommend restraints like zip ties cause the survival instinct really kicks in.