• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
If i don't die soon from subliminal messaging i'll suffocate myself to death with a plastic bag.
Sounds like i'll panic and take it off but it's not impossible to gain a little willpower to finally rest in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most likely this will fail, unless you put yourself in a position not being able to remove the bag regardless the immense power of SI that will kick in when you start inhaling your own CO2 again and again.

This will be very painful. Just my opinion.

I'd look into other more painless methods.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Once the CO₂ builds up in the bag and it triggers your brain's Hypercapnic Alarm Response (unbearable torture and panic) you will try to free yourself by any means necessary.

The way to go with a bag is using inert gas, which is completely peaceful, fast and painless.​

Reactions: uzuf86, numbnesshuman, Andrew10 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds like it would be pretty much impossible to succeed with because of the survival instinct, it's true that the SI exists just to keep us trapped in this world and prolong our suffering. Suicide just isn't straightforward in this world unfortunately.

Reactions: naenae28 and Andrew10
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
I have been trying this method since 2021, I was hoping to fall asleep with the bag on my head, unfortunately my instinct used to take the bag off, I used some flexible rubber bands that I put around my nose, every time I put one under my neck it was uncomfortable and annoying, I still keep trying every night hoping to say goodbye.

The most recent attempt was yesterday, I took some 8 melatonin pills (200g) and still failed, I would say that to try this method to work perfectly you need some artifact that makes you unconscious like gas. The problem I have is I don't know where to get it 😕
Once the CO₂ builds up in the bag and it triggers your brain's Hypercapnic Alarm Response (unbearable torture and panic) you will try to free yourself by any means necessary.

The way to go with a bag is using inert gas, which is completely peaceful, fast and painless.​
I'm curious, what kind of gas exactly and how can you get it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can look at inert gas / Nitrogen with Exit bag / SCBA mask (expensive) or the CO Method (inexpensive)

You can read about the most recommended methods here:

meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
If i don't die soon from subliminal messaging i'll suffocate myself to death with a plastic bag.
Sounds like i'll panic and take it off but it's not impossible to gain a little willpower to finally rest in peace.
well you're definitely *not* going to die from subliminal messaging lol, if those were real i'd be sitting in a million dollar penthouse rn. The plastic bag method is also very likely to fail, unless you're referring to exit bag method which i would suggest for someone like you bc it's clear you're trying to go for something painless and easy.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I've tested this and it's horrible, it gives an intense suffocating feeling.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have been trying this method since 2021, I was hoping to fall asleep with the bag on my head, unfortunately my instinct used to take the bag off, I used some flexible rubber bands that I put around my nose, every time I put one under my neck it was uncomfortable and annoying, I still keep trying every night hoping to say goodbye.

The most recent attempt was yesterday, I took some 8 melatonin pills (200g) and still failed, I would say that to try this method to work perfectly you need some artifact that makes you unconscious like gas. The problem I have is I don't know where to get it 😕

8 melatonin pills is nothing it's not gonna make you unconscious, you need like a megadose of benzos or opioids to fight the suffocation and become unconscious

You can try your entire life with melatonin sorry you ain't gonna succeed with that
You can look at inert gas / Nitrogen with Exit bag / SCBA mask (expensive) or the CO Method (inexpensive)

Add in nitrogen with eebd hood

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've tested this and it's horrible, it gives an intense suffocating feeling.
Yeah, me too, its impossible--An old couple both dying of cancer succeeded with this method, but its much more the exception than the rule

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
8 melatonin pills is nothing it's not gonna make you unconscious, you need like a megadose of benzos or opioids to fight the suffocation and become unconscious

You can try your entire life with melatonin sorry you ain't gonna succeed with that

Add in nitrogen with eebd hood
Yeah, I figured that out. I'll investigate the link later, at the moment I'm looking at how to get inert gas

Excellent!! Thank you very much! This site is much more effective, I was tired of trying to give me "help" to continue suffering instead of giving me the real solution, I am grateful to all of you for this! ♥

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
I just found several cases in news where people succeed using this method.