B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Hi. I am waiting for my SN but considering another option. So I have 27x300 mg Seroquel and a plastic bag. How do you think will Seroquel put me in deep sleep so I won't wake up suffocating?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi. I am waiting for my SN but considering another option. So I have 27x300 mg Seroquel and a plastic bag. How do you think will Seroquel put me in deep sleep so I won't wake up suffocating?

No, definitely not. Didn't you ask this same question in another thread recently?

Reactions: EGR92
J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
seroquel will put you in a very deep sleep but in my experience it takes ages to work, soemtimes up to an hour.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
seroquel will put you in a very deep sleep but in my experience it takes ages to work, soemtimes up to an hour.

But it will never be a sleep deep enough to stay asleep during suffocation or any other activity which triggers the survival instinct.

Reactions: Smashingairwaves
J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
is that really true? i knew someone who died accicently due to solvent abuse. They passed out and asphyxiated on their own vomit. I think you need to have enough to be totally unconscious not just in a deep sleep

Reactions: autumnal
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I can combine it with alcohol? But I don't want to wake up while dying and become even more brain damaged. I would use big garbage bag.
I can buy as many Quetiapine as I want

Last edited:
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Doesn't sound pleasant choking on your own vomit

Reactions: Brink
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Maybe I can combine it with alcohol? But I don't want to wake up while dying and become even more brain damaged. I would use big garbage bag.
I can buy as many Quetiapine as I want

No, it is still very unlikely to work.

Reactions: Brink
J

Jazzy

Jul 16, 2020
No, it is still very unlikely to work.
I've read that it's unlikely to work so I'm surprised it's in Final Exit as a method. I guess it must work for a small number of people. I tried the bag as directed in Final Exit as a test run. Within a few minutes my breathing started getting heavier. Eventually I took the bag off. Obviously I hadn't taken pills but I can't see that any amount of sleeping pills would make me sleep through the CO2 reaction. It's disappointing

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've read that it's unlikely to work so I'm surprised it's in Final Exit as a method. I guess it must work for a small number of people. I tried the bag as directed in Final Exit as a test run. Within a few minutes my breathing started getting heavier. Eventually I took the bag off. Obviously I hadn't taken pills but I can't see that any amount of sleeping pills would make me sleep through the CO2 reaction. It's disappointing

I was talking specifically about quetiapine (Seroquel) being very unlikely to work in that situation.

Actual sleeping pills are at least somewhat more likely to be successful, although the method is still far from guaranteed.

Final Exit was authored by a layperson, so that may be why it lacks proper medical accuracy.

Reactions: Jazzy
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
i guess it could depend on your tolerance. i have a super high tolerance for most things. i took 10 seroquel and 10 fiorocet with nothing more than a slightly better mood as an affect :mmm: