• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I don't have easy access to helium or Nitrogen. I have tried several times to put a plastic bag over my head and just tough through it but SI kicks in real quick. Would it help to get fairly drunk first? Does alcohol help lessen SI? I really want to exit this this world. my only other method is jumping, there is a 200 ft high bridge a few towns over above train tracks but I don't think I could actually jump.

Reactions: Circles
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
my mean its unreal with bag... also tried with the package, heh. but yes, si is strong
What about gas for refilling lighters? apparently enough to ventilate the lungs and take a couple of breaths
in my country it is quite popular among young people, deaths are high. but there they are <20 years old
jump or train, doubtful. people survive and remain disabled until the end of days.
(but sadly. we are all too individual, today I accidentally made a partial suffocation to a friend (for fun) and he turned off. and in response to a maximum of a second, clouding of consciousness, although the posture and pressure remained the same. (life is cruel to us, eh.))

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
are you sure you don't have access to helium? there are cylinders available at party stores.

i don't think that method would work, inhaling carbon dioxide will trigger the body's panic response which makes it near impossible not to tear the bag off, unless you have something more sedating than alcohol
Unfortunately the helium at the party stores is diluted .

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
what about nitrogen, it's used by beer makers. or ask your party store who supplies their helium, and go directly to them? argon is another of the inert gas options, in its pure form it's used for welding

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I could never jump either, and you are not going to die suffocating unfortuntely, you need re-think, think positively, and come up with a plan, take your time ;)

Reactions: Circles and Deleted member 1768