• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Ok so by now you know I have a love of mother nature's kitchen, have come across something that could be interesting. Have searched for a few hours but can't come up with an answer so any botanical expert would be of great help. Pennyroyal oil I know of people ctb with 30ml of this (it's always women as far as I can see) am wondering if 100ml of this is toxic to a man of say 150kg (not my weight but again the overkill is important if you know my posts). Again I know this is painful way to go (you should know by now am game for anything). Just looking at possibilities. Don't have to answer in open forum am happy for PM and discussion just some helpful insight would be good.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I have heard of it, I think as an essential oil - is that the same as you are referring to?
100ml sounds like a very large amount and admittedly I don't know much but sounds toxic, albeit very painful.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Hey Gromit, not sure if you found this thread. I remember reading it when looking for methods but I personally was scared off by the mention of pain:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/deadly-plants.30863/

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I have heard of it, I think as an essential oil - is that the same as you are referring to?
100ml sounds like a very large amount and admittedly I don't know much but sounds toxic, albeit very painful.
Yes that is the one, all I can see is 30ml being fatal for a few but this is generally in women. Finding it hard to get a good LD50 on this
Hey Gromit, not sure if you found this thread. I remember reading it when looking for methods but I personally was scared off by the mention of pain:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/deadly-plants.30863/
Yes that is bookmarked and my go to guide but I seem to be choosing something again not really under anyone's consideration, I get the pain level but need the certainty of it.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Yes that is the one, all I can see is 30ml being fatal for a few but this is generally in women. Finding it hard to get a good LD50 on this

Yes that is bookmarked and my go to guide but I seem to be choosing something again not really under anyone's consideration, I get the pain level but need the certainty of it.

Ah of course you've found it already, my bad :ahhha: I respect your choice, wish I could do more to help.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Don't know if this is only an essential oil or you can get a pure extract oil Google doesn't make it clear can't see anything myself. Suppose I will just go to a shop buy it and drink.

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
Don't know if this is only an essential oil or you can get a pure extract oil Google doesn't make it clear can't see anything myself. Suppose I will just go to a shop buy it and drink.
Seems like it's very similar to a paracetamol overdose so I wouldn't drink any before you know it will be fatal! Everyone on here always say paracetamol doesn't work so I'm wary of this method