• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Assuming I'm still here and still waiting, in 2019 if I don't obtain a full-time job before June 2019, I'll be returning to University in time for winter.
I'll probably do some Bachelor's course or degree to pass some time, try to get a job from it, but not holding my breath.
My other plans are continuing to wait for a CTB partner, even if I'm holding my breath on that too.

Who knows, they often say you meet the most interesting people in college/university, maybe I'll find someone there who shares my CTB interest. Lol. Probably unlikely.

I'm a bit bemused going to university/going back to university as an older dog at 25 by then. I've only even been to technical college. Not actual university as a degree.

What are your plans for the year ahead throughout 2019, assuming your not going anywhere anytime soon? Thanks everyone.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, Pineapplecrown and 6 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
My plan is simply not to see 2019.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, Dartz and 18 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
My plan is simply not to see 2019.
Well that is still my hope too, it's why I keep an eye out for someone coming my way, if they come before Christmas or before New Years Eve.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Well that is still my hope too, it's why I keep an eye out for someone coming my way, if they come before Christmas or before New Years Eve.

You are looking for "someone to [go] your way"? How do you mean? Are you waiting on someone to end your life?

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, stargazer and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Going to the US on the 2.th of January (reason unrelated to N or suicide) and afterwards fly to Mexico without a return ticket :) I will live it up there and then say bye bye to the world.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Grey-zone, Lefty and 6 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Going to the US on the 2.th of January (reason unrelated to N or suicide) and afterwards fly to Mexico without a return ticket :) I will live it up there and then say bye bye to the world.

Safe travels and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, stargazer and 2 others
S

Stealth

Oct 1, 2018
I dint even know what's going in today. :/

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, Dartz and 3 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My plan for 2019 is to hopefully get pushed over the edge to ctb. If I don't ctb, then I suppose I would be just scrapping by with a menial job just to barely survive. I don't plan to see the rest of 2019 if I can overcome survival instinct and things suck enough for me.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
I hope you know your way around Mexico and speak Spanish. Those positive testimonials in the PPH are not based in reality based on a couple of people who have visited South American. And A. does not ship to anyone in Mexico for security reasons...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and LostGirl
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
i have no idea what will happen to me in 2019... no plans.. it could be that i miraculously find a job or I CTB either by jumping or drinking N.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and LostGirl
Sinbad

Sinbad

Nov 27, 2018
I hope you know your way around Mexico and speak Spanish. Those positive testimonials in the PPH are not based in reality based on a couple of people who have visited South American. And A. does not ship to anyone in Mexico for security reasons...
Thank for the heads up. But I want to enjoy my last few weeks on earth. Mexico is the place I choose to party.
I guarantee you I won't leave Mexico.
N is not necessarily my go-to method. I am fascinated by heights so jumping is an option as well. I already got some info about suitable locations :happy:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Norest4thewicked and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I'm going to build the Sarco.

Reactions: Jen Erik, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I'm probably stuck here until my dog dies, so...

I have a book under contract that I don't want to write... want to find a way out. Chronic back pain has made writing too painful.

I consult for a number of agencies and businesses, and am considering getting into that more deeply... meeting with my lawyer about it next week. However, the self-destructive drive could have some public repercussions, tainting the policy area in which I am involved.

Reactions: Jen Erik, Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt and 4 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
I'm probably stuck here until my dog dies, so...

That's was my reason too! And then he recently passed away... so my efforts of following through have begun.

Reactions: therhydler, Jen Erik, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
I will hopefully go to a software development bootcamp in march. Then if it works out, I will get a job in the capital, party, have sex through tinder, and then ctb.
I went to uni at 24, it was okay, but I'm shy, so I didn't make any friends there, only one guy that would message me on facebook. And I dated a guy from my classes for a month.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Eren and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
My plan is to CTB by Feb or March.

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, stargazer and 3 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
To be decomposing if not cremated...

I wanna ctb before then

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now, therhydler and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
1.Create a total financial mess, with lots of profits for me to leave behind
2.Steal lots of cash like in the movies and celebrete
2.Drive mad on Nuerburgring track in Germany and everywhere i go
3.Jump of an airplane with parashoute, won't care if it opens or not
4.Lots of crazy parties all over the world with lots of drugs
5.Public sex in Dubai
6.Steal a car and race over the city with the police
7.Pay my warranties and keep walking
8.Superfast cash with my own airplane and i'm done

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Hopefully I won't be here in 2019, but in realality I'll probably repeat this hell one day at a time. History tends to repeat itself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
To not exist

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jen Erik, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
One of them is saving up some money.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
threads for congress or something.

Can you imagine though? I dunno. i might get a job at starbucks, they give their employees a free bag of coffee every week.

10/10 might become a barista

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, stargazer and 2 others
Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
I don't want to make plans any more. They always end up failing. Even my plans to die fail.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler and 1 other person
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I'll have to see if I'm still going to college. Other than that I hope I can:

• Have all information needed for those after my death. Even if I don't die next year, I want to start keeping track of things so in case I do decide to end it I have everything ready for them.
  • Make a long comic (maybe 50ish pages?)
  • Make a video game
  • Write either a novel/novella/collection of short stories
  • Learn how to ride a bike
  • Get a new job and function well enough to keep it

I never succeed on new year's resolutions, but this is my bucket list of what I want to do before I die so we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't want to make plans any more. They always end up failing. Even my plans to die fail.
Yea! Anxiety ensues when I'm forced to plan because that can be overwhelming. I gave up on planning much. If u don't plan though, u feel like you're in a black hole of time. I can't stand the stagnation.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I want to ctb in early January. Antiemetics also won't arrive until late this month. Only thing is I need to make sure I have enough money for a hotel. I would love to do it this month, but I already agreed to do something else. Sigh. I really wish I didn't agree to it. But I did. And it won't end until early January. This month would've been perfect. I seriously just want to take the SN at home and go to sleep forever, but people on here have advised that I do in a hotel since I still live with my parents. Less than 4 weeks to go... it feels like forever but I need to suck it up.

Edit: If this doesn't work for some reason, I'll comtinue working and going to school. Just continue working on my future. In fact, I'm still going to do that just in case I somehow manage to fuck up ctb as well. I'm really good at failing. That's my one true talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person