meghead

meghead

Jan 27, 2021
I'm planning on hanging myself. The method makes me certain that I'm going to die. I also planned on cutting myself until I bleed out, but I can't quite find something around here that will ensure that I'll bleed terribly. I might just cut vertically down my arm with glass. I haven't done much research on overdosing, so I don't plan on going through that route. Then again, I'm sure that I'll try to hang myself. The next options were just in case. If it's important, I'll just include the fact that I'm planning on hanging myself in my own home. If any of you have any more simple and sure methods, I'll be glad to hear it.

People also say to make affairs before you die. To be honest, the most I'm planning on doing is just a simple note. Maybe individual notes for each person? I don't know. In the note, I plan on just saying who should take my stuff and what to do with my body lol.

I know that this community is mostly pro-choice, but if you plan on trying to tell me not to kill myself, I can assure you that I will immediately ignore you. I've already thought about this enough. (Not to be rude, but still.)

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, it's_all_a_game, PeacefulStars and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I won't tell you not to ctb but I'm sorry to hear you're leaving.

As for the notes, when I tried to ctb last year, I left lots of notes and videos for some members of my family and friends. I just wanted them to know how much I love them and how happy I was with my decision of leaving this world.

Also, I wrote down all my passwords (medical insurance, banks, etc) and left no debts behind. Just in case.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kbeau, meghead and Lostandlooking
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain & considering CTB. I don't know what's brought you to this point, but I do hope that you're able to find some peace in your life. I will respect your request, so I won't ask you not to do this.

I don't feel comfortable telling you which method to best CTB, that's a decision you will have to reach on your own- if you so choose this is what you want.

As for writing notes, that's entirely up to personal preference. Some write page-long notes, some write short notes, some don't leave notes at all. So I suppose it would depend on what you feel you have to say & to whom.

That said, if something happens & you change your mind, don't feel obligated to CTB simply because you once said you would. You're always welcome to reach out for support.

Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, meghead and WornOutLife