• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Hello friends. So after two impulsive, failed attempts last December (partial hanging, cutting wrists) I'm planning to ctb next week w/SN. I will be going through with it on my late mother's birthday, August 13th.

A bit about me: I am a 54 year old mother of five kids, 18, 20, 31, 34 and 36. I am currently estranged from my three sons due to my suicide attempts. They don't want to be around my "negative energy" anymore.

I get by on SSI and food stamps (psych disability, $794/month) and I live in a boarding house. I have a roommate here, and she is always home, making it difficult for me to ctb. I will be doing it in my car in a secluded spot. I would prefer to do it in my own bed, but it's simply not realistic. Ctbing in my car feels sad and lonely but it's the only way.

I am not afraid, in fact I almost feel elated now that I have found this method. I was originally going to try the "night night" method (too hard to find the carotid artery) then pong pong seeds (slow, agonizing death) until I stumbled upon SN. This is how I will leave this dreadful world.

I feel somewhat guilty because I know my kids will take it hard - including the ones who are no longer speaking to me - but I feel like I'm out of options. I have thought long and hard about this.

I left instructions in a note to my kids telling them that I don't want an elaborate funeral and that I wish to be cremated. A memorial service will be nice for them when they're ready. I would like the song "Seasons of Love" played at the beginning and "Cabaret" played at the end. No religious mumbo jumbo for me.

Well that's about it. If you're still reading, thanks for letting me get this off my chest. Peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumping_realms, sadpinky, Dymming Star6 and 11 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Hello friends. So after two impulsive, failed attempts last December (partial hanging, cutting wrists) I'm planning to ctb next week w/SN. I will be going through with it on my late mother's birthday, August 13th.

A bit about me: I am a 54 year old mother of five kids, 18, 20, 31, 34 and 36. I am currently estranged from my three sons due to my suicide attempts. They don't want to be around my "negative energy" anymore.

I get by on SSI and food stamps (psych disability, $794/month) and I live in a boarding house. I have a roommate here, and she is always home, making it difficult for me to ctb. I will be doing it in my car in a secluded spot. I would prefer to do it in my own bed, but it's simply not realistic. Ctbing in my car feels sad and lonely but it's the only way.

I am not afraid, in fact I almost feel elated now that I have found this method. I was originally going to try the "night night" method (too hard to find the carotid artery) then pong pong seeds (slow, agonizing death) until I stumbled upon SN. This is how I will leave this dreadful world.

I feel somewhat guilty because I know my kids will take it hard - including the ones who are no longer speaking to me - but I feel like I'm out of options. I have thought long and hard about this.

I left instructions in a note to my kids telling them that I don't want an elaborate funeral and that I wish to be cremated. A memorial service will be nice for them when they're ready. I would like the song "Seasons of Love" played at the beginning and "Cabaret" played at the end. No religious mumbo jumbo for me.

Well that's about it. If you're still reading, thanks for letting me get this off my chest. Peace.
Do you have a note for your kids or anything? Maybe just a little something in the note to tell them that you have made peace with your decision and that there wasn't anything they could have done to prevent your demise. Just a thought.

Reactions: StevieNixs, Dymming Star6, ihatemylife and 1 other person
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Do you have a note for your kids or anything? Maybe just a little something in the note to tell them that you have made peace with your decision and that there wasn't anything they could have done to prevent your demise. Just a thought.
Absolutely. I wrote a rather lengthy note and assured them that it isn't their fault and that I gave this a great deal of thought.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumping_realms, Dymming Star6, GreenMile and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is dreadful. I wish you peace if this is what you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: Jumping_realms, archipelago, Dymming Star6 and 2 others
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
Make sure you read as much as you can about SN and that you have everything needed. Doing it in the car is very risky and if you are caught you could end up in a psychiatric hospital for a long time. If you are 100% sure about doing this maybe you could find a cheap motel for one night. Please be careful and take your time making any decisions.

Reactions: Dymming Star6 and Ob La Dee
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Make sure you read as much as you can about SN and that you have everything needed. Doing it in the car is very risky and if you are caught you could end up in a psychiatric hospital for a long time. If you are 100% sure about doing this maybe you could find a cheap motel for one night. Please be careful and take your time making any decisions.
A motel isn't a bad idea, although there aren't too many cheap ones here on the island.

• Love
Reactions: Dymming Star6, GreenMile and Nametagged
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope u peace and safe journey

Reactions: Dymming Star6, Lost Magic and Ob La Dee
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I really want to drink my SN this year as well. I hope we all find some peace.

Reactions: aminend and Ob La Dee
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021

I wish things didn't get to this point for you. Hoping for a miracle to take place for you before the time comes.

Reactions: Ob La Dee
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I wish things didn't get to this point for you. Hoping for a miracle to take place for you before the time comes.
I think it's unlikely but thank you...
Here's my concern: I'm expecting the SN to be delivered by Amazon sometime over the next few days. I'm hoping it will just be in a regular amazon box and not marked as any type of dangerous chemical because I live in a boarding house with 17 other women and they all know that I have made attempts in the past, so a label like that will catch their attention. What would be a good cover story if someone else finds the package before I do and it's marked "dangerous" or "caution"?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I would like the song "Seasons of Love" played at the beginning and "Cabaret" played at the end. No religious mumbo jumbo for me.

I hope everything goes as planned... Sorry if that doesn't sound as noble as "Hope a miracle happens for you". What a weird thing to say to someone who states they don't need any religious mumbo jumbo.

I used to have a girlfriend
Known as Elsie
With whom I shared
Four sordid rooms in Chelsea
She wasn't what you'd call
A blushing flower
As a matter of fact
She rented by the hour

The day she died the neighbors
Came to snicker
"Well, that's what comes
From too much pills and liquor"
But when I saw her laid out like a queen
She was the happiest corpse
I'd ever seen

I think of Elsie to this very day
I remember how she'd turn to me and say
"What good is sitting all alone in your room?
Come hear the music play
Life is a cabaret, old chum
Come to the cabaret!"

:wink:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dymming Star6, Lost Magic and Ob La Dee
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Omg your reply just made my entire day. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: sadstargazer231, Dymming Star6 and motel rooms
C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
What would be a good cover story if someone else finds the package before I do and it's marked "dangerous" or "caution"?
Items with lithium ion batteries sometimes have warning labels on them. You could tell them it's a dash cam or something.

Reactions: Ob La Dee
At_The_End

At_The_End

Jun 7, 2021
I wish you all the peace and comfort that comes w/ your journey. My only suggestion would be for you to at least attempt to resolve your estrangment w/ your sons prior to CTB. I state this a son and a man. Love and God Speed.