• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daymondog

Daymondog

Oct 10, 2023
I only have two more years before i finish school and as for now i have to try to beat my survival instinct so i can have the balls to do it.
It has nothing to do with the adult responsibilities of getting a job,driving,and yadda yadda,i just think. I just think staying alive is pointless in general,especially as a minority in my country. (not specifying which one i am part of)

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I only have two more years before i finish school and as for now i have to try to beat my survival instinct so i can have the balls to do it.
It has nothing to do with the adult responsibilities of getting a job,driving,and yadda yadda,i just think. I just think staying alive is pointless in general,especially as a minority in my country. (not specifying which one i am part of)
I realised when I was about 16 that life has no ultimate purpose or meaning. I haven't changed my mnd, and I'm now 70. I will ctb if my husband dies, I have finished my life's work, and my health is starting to decline significantly. I have known that for decades. However, I have also found enough short-term purposes throughout life that I didn't ctb (though I came very close on one occasion, owing to a bad period of depression). It's at least possible that you might find the same.

Since you don't say which minority you belong to, it's hard for me to make any specific suggestions..

• Love
Reactions: Katdogg and QueerMelancholy