• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Hello all,

As the title says, I plan on testing my meto (Primperan) tonight. I plan on eating dinner about 10 minutes whenever this post is made. However, I'm not sure whether I should test the meto on an empty stomach to follow the SN schedule or if it matters if I'm just testing. Was wondering how other users have tested meto, if they waited or just took it whenever.
12428 This is the meto that I currently have.

So looking for user's input or experiences/scheduling when they have tested. I know there's a thread about the effects, but I'm wondering how and when I should take it.

Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Meto usually has few side effects. It gave me mild and infrequent palpitations but that's all. You will probably forget you have taken it, it's that mild. It shouldn't matter if you eat

I took it whenever

(I just wanted to add that I believe it only gave me palpitations because it interacted with morphine I had taken along side it)

GL

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Meto usually has few side effects. It gave me mild and infrequent palpitations but that's all. You will probably forget you have taken it, it's that mild. It shouldn't matter if you eat

I took it whenever

(I just wanted to add that I believe it only gave me palpitations because it interacted with morphine I had taken along side it)

GL

Yeah, I know about the side effects, etc. Also when you took it, how did you take it? Wash it down with water? How long did you eat before taking it? Did you eat after taking it?

Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I ate 30 mins before it and drunk it with tea with milk
I stopped eating after it for a few hours

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
That's the same brand I got. I heard it works well.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Hello all,

As the title says, I plan on testing my meto (Primperan) tonight. I plan on eating dinner about 10 minutes whenever this post is made. However, I'm not sure whether I should test the meto on an empty stomach to follow the SN schedule or if it matters if I'm just testing. Was wondering how other users have tested meto, if they waited or just took it whenever.
View attachment 12428 This is the meto that I currently have.

So looking for user's input or experiences/scheduling when they have tested. I know there's a thread about the effects, but I'm wondering how and when I should take it.

Thanks
I ordered the same brand. Did you end up testing it? What did you experience?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I ordered the same brand. Did you end up testing it? What did you experience?

I'm starting the 48 hour thing today. Am interested in what you found in your test.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I'm starting the 48 hour thing today. Am interested in what you found in your test.
I haven't tested it yet. I'm curious about side effects. Please let us know how it goes. Is your plan to ctb in 48 hours?

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Interested to hear how this goes for you.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry, haven't been on SS for a while. I tested my meto, was perfectly fine for me. There weren't any noticeable effects for me.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
That's good to hear. Are you on any medications BTW?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Sorry, haven't been on SS for a while. I tested my meto, was perfectly fine for me. There weren't any noticeable effects for me.

What did your test entail ?

How much ? Over what time period ? Did you fast ?

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
I just took 1 10mg, just to see if I did get any effects. That's all. I didn't fast, but I did wait about 4/5 hours after I ate.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23