CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Mixology is very intriguing to me! Ive always wanted to bartend not for a job necessarily but just as a little hobby. Mixology and bartending usually go hand in hand. Mixology is also a really fun hobby, but can be expensive.
Not all mixologists use alcohol but most do. If youre confused and dont know what 'mixology' is, mixology is the art of creating elaborate and special cocktails, brews, and other beverages that have life and flavor put into them. Having just alcohol like wine is nice, but some alcohols lack that art. You may take different alcohols, juices, sauces, syrups, sodas, and even certain kinds of spices ( mint, cinnamon, etc. ) together to make delicious and beautiful cocktails. The process of making them is also fun! Its like the potion making in the bathroom with all the soaps we did as a kid, but actually making something edible and pretty.

I hope i can get into mixology, as i think id love it as a hobby! and maybe you would too!

• Love
Reactions: mymarbles, DarkRange55, Forever Sleep and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I do like a cocktail or two!

• Love
Reactions: CannabisMuncher
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Oh that sounds so cool! Mixology is one of those interesting things that I personally never took up because of the need for various ingredients and measuring stuff.
But it is an interesting field, specially since you're able to make concoctions.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It sounds great. You'll maybe have to study it in stages though. Imagine all the waste, so, wouldn't you just end up drinking it all and getting pissed?

I don't really have the mind to know what works together in terms of flavour. So, it's not for me but I admire chefs and inventors of all kinds really. Cheers! I hope it works out.