LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I don't know where this inspiration came from but I'm thinking about I was thinking about starting working on some ebook that is about dark future, involves some hacking stuff and some stuff that could become reality in the very future. It'll contain some topics of suicide, dark future kinda oriented topics inspired from the popular Cyberpunk game but more realistic, some political stuff and I'm planning to make it play in the EU.
I plan on also mentioning real locations based on my travels like Boleslawiec/Poznan/Kalisz in Poland, Frankfurt am Main/Köln/Nohra/Berlin/Altschauerberg/München/Görlitz in Germany, Durankulak/Zahari Starinovo/Warna in Bulgaria, Horni Police/Dobrovice/Prag in Czech Republic and Marina di Ravenna in Italy. Eventually I'll take some places out or add some new ones but it's the basic Idea which I got into my head while sitting on the roof top of my apartment building and scanned for some pirate Short Wave radio stations with my TecSun radio while also listening to some Vampire Dark Party playlist I got recommended for some reason on Spotify XD

I'm about to source a new laptop from a friend of mine who has some ThinkPad but is unhappy with it due to the limited amounts of ports etc. and I asked him if he would like to trade it for my 5 repaired rugged laptops which I bought from cop auction who were getting rid of their old inventory and since he has some depts with all the stuff he got from me, I was planning to do a little trade and clear his depts and give him 40euro gas money for bringing it to me since I don't trust DHL/UPS/TNT.
I hope this trade will work out and I'll be able to continue my old personal project and also start this new one.

Reactions: Final_Choice, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep