Aura

Aura

probably hungry
Mar 22, 2023
Getting it delivered to my home isn't an option. (I live with family) Even if I just lied to them about what its for I don't think it'd be very normal for me to randomly order a meat curing agent. No real idea on when I'd end up going through with anything just yet, but as soon as next paycheck hits ill most likely order it and see what happens. Just hoping my source isn't a scam or anything of the like.

L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
That sounds really risky. Unless you are like the person that deals with all of that incoming stuff at your workplace.

Aura

Aura

probably hungry
Mar 22, 2023
That sounds really risky. Unless you are like the person that deals with all of that incoming stuff at your workplace.
Fair point. I was planning on asking a manager if they'd be fine with it first. I suppose it could get a bit iffy if they started asking why it had to be at the workplace, or what it is. I don't really know what else to do besides this though. I don't have anybody else I could get it sent to and just pick it up later. Also don't have reliable transportation atm so anywhere I go im gonna be getting a ride from people who i'd not like to know about the SN

permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Why not get a P.O. box?

Reactions: sevennn and NoLoveNoHope
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Get a PO box as permanently tired said. Ordering SN to your workplace seems like a quick way to get fired. Depending on who you're ordering from you might be able to get them to falsely label the package (I know DMC does this).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.