• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
I have two questions:
  1. Does one make any choking noises while hanging oneself? I'm unable to do it home alone because my brother is always home. He never walks into my room, but i'm gonna lock the door and say I'm having an exam online anyway. Is it possible that he's gonna hear me? I'm aware it's risky but i have on other option.
  2. Which to choose? one of them is a regular rope and the other a bathrobe belt.
2DE497F0 461C 4BE4 B9A2 D3BFF464E455
Hope my post doesn't get ignored, thanks for answering and helping in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, wolfsoul, Dead Meat and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am here for you if you would like someone to talk to. Sorry, but I will not answer the question. I have had 2 attempts and I care for you. Walter :hug::hug:

Reactions: Kamiotesoro and Sensei
Upvote 0
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
You'll make noise and be found, you need to find somewhere more private.

Reactions: voyager, GenesAndEnvironment, TessB and 1 other person
Upvote 3
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
You'll make a lot of noise and probably be found. Also maybe a belt or another material could be advisable to remove rope burn. If you're going for partial that is.

Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
i can do it when he takes our dog on a walk. so that's like 10 minutes to kill myself, is it enough
No, you'd need to be undisturbed for at least an hour.
Maybe you're rushing into this, you need to do more research.

Reactions: Mizuri, Kamiotesoro, Dead Meat and 8 others
Upvote 2
decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
You'll make a lot of noise and probably be found. Also maybe a belt or another material could be advisable to remove rope burn. If you're going for partial that is.
what kind of noise ? and yeah but there's no way to attach a belt to a closet bar so that makes things more complicated, is the rope burn really painful? you lose consciousness after 10 seconds anyway
No, you'd need to be undisturbed for at least an hour.
Maybe you're rushing into this, you need to do more research.
i've been doing a lot of research lately i dont know what else i can do, my suicide will not be rushed. Our walls are thick, my brother doesnt care and i'll put on loud music so wont that be enough

Last edited:
Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
you lose consciousness after 10 seconds anyway
It's really not that easy. Maybe 10 seconds if you hit the right spot straight away and if you don't suffer with SI, but honestly, it's a lot harder to complete successfully than people think it is.
i've been doing a lot of research lately i dont know what else i can do, my suicide will not be rushed. Our walls are thick, my brother doesnt care and i'll put on loud music so wont that be enough
There are no guarantees...

Reactions: Kamiotesoro, Dead Meat, Trannydiary and 2 others
Upvote 0
decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
It's really not that easy. Maybe 10 seconds if you hit the right spot straight away and if you don't suffer with SI, but honestly, it's a lot harder to complete successfully than people think it is.

There are no guarantees...
What's SI? So uh it is true that it can take even 4 minutes ? ...

I'll lock my door so i think i'll be good . literally no other option

Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
literally no other option
simon cowell facepalm GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Upvote 0
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I wouldn't do it if it means there is even a small chance of being interrupted. Only thing worse than living is being a vegetable and living.

Reactions: sasshimi, voyager, Mizuri and 4 others
Upvote 0
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
Take your time and plan it well. When I attempted hanging, i obviously made too much noise and was stopped....but I had lost conciousness within a few seconds....

Reactions: Kamiotesoro and saltshaker
Upvote 0
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Not only you can making choking noises, but your body may convulse and knock or hit things. You are just risking hurting yourself badly more than anything here.

Reactions: voyager, Trannydiary and Symbiote
Upvote 0
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
what kind of noise ? and yeah but there's no way to attach a belt to a closet bar so that makes things more complicated, is the rope burn really painful? you lose consciousness after 10 seconds anyway

I would look into another area or place. Regardless of the low chances your bother walking into your room or not, will forever be the room you took your own life in and a lot of mental and emotional weight for any family member/friend to carry day in day out.
As for the method I can not comment, but I have you've done enough soul searching and sure this is the path you want to go down.

Upvote 0
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
why is it so hard to complete? is it still a lethal and effective method?

Upvote 0
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
If that picture in your profile is you. You are a very beautiful woman. I wish you the best in what ever you decide.

Reactions: decisui
Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
why is it so hard to complete? is it still a lethal and effective method?
for the reasons I stated - survival instinct is a big problem, and finding the 'sweet spot'... if you don't have the rope in the correct place, you'll just feel as though your head is going to explode.

Reactions: Dead Meat
Upvote 0
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Doesn't sound like a good idea if your brother is there all the time. The body trashing around and convulsing is bound to make some noise. You'll only end up making things worse for you.

Reactions: voyager, Dead Meat, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I'm sorry you have chosen to do this. Existence is unbearable.

If it is only your brother, then that will be safe enough to prevent being found. If your walls are sturdy and not thin, and your brother isn't nearby or anywhere on the floor level, then you should be fine enough. The bathrobe would be more comfortable, but the rope can be effective, although using a belt would be a greater choice. But really, I would try to find a different area to end it all, I would just try to pick and research a bit more of your surroundings.

Upvote 0
tea on clouds

tea on clouds

a boy who still lives
Jul 8, 2020
don't do it :/

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mizuri and Octavina
Upvote 0
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
for the reasons I stated - survival instinct is a big problem, and finding the 'sweet spot'... if you don't have the rope in the correct place, you'll just feel as though your head is going to explode.
i've already found the sweet spot. if i can beat survival instinct long enough to pass out, it's a pretty certain death right?

Reactions: Trannydiary and TheLoneEuropean
Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
i've already found the sweet spot. if i can beat survival instinct long enough to pass out, it's a pretty certain death right?
I would think so, unless you are found early enough to be saved of course.

Upvote 0
T

TheLoneEuropean

Feb 27, 2021
Where is the "sweet spot"?

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not only you can making choking noises, but your body may convulse and knock or hit things. You are just risking hurting yourself badly more than anything here.

This is the main thing why OP's idea is poorly planned. Also you'll need a bigger time window than 10 minutes just because your BF is taking the dog out for a walk. You may pass out in 4 minutes, but it takes roughly 20-30 minutes for your body to die, and while it's trying to die, it'll be convulsing and twitching which could loosen the rope. Partial hanging does the same thing as well except you'll look like a fish flopping on the ground gasping for air.

In the event that the rope breaks or it loosens enough for gravity to take over, you run the risk of permanent brain damage. I wouldn't do it at home, I wouldn't do it if your boyfriend is still in your life, and definitely won't do it with a bathrobe rope.

Reactions: voyager and Lupgevif
Upvote 0
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Don't do it if you are not alone for minimum half an hour. You make gurgling noises and trash around. After half an hour no one will bring you back to life. Don't risk being rescued and become a vegetable. You will pass out in a few seconds if you do it right, you can be rescued for a long time in the noose

Reactions: voyager
Upvote 0
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Think about your brother. He probably will be the first to find your dead body...

Try to do what you want but far away your family, please.

Reactions: sasshimi, Mizuri, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Upvote 0