R

ryla2090

Student
Feb 22, 2020
Hello yall, it's been a while since I posted a thread like this, or any thread for that matter. Anyhow, I'm truly fed up with life, and I don't want to burden people around me any longer.
I'm planning on jumping from a fairly isolated tower at a mountain that's 30-40 minutes away from home in 3 to 5 weeks time, preferably 3 weeks. I've checked the height and all, and I found out that it would be enough for an instant death if I drop head first(hard, rocky ground, possibly concrete, haven't been there in a while. Planning to check things out again to make sure). This time around, I'm planning on not being found out nor reveal my intentions outside of SS. I truly appreciate everyone's kindness here and I'm really grateful for it. I've built up on my families trust, and will plan to keep up my image until the end, all the while I secretly get my affairs in order(writting/sending out wills, etc.).

Once again, I thank you all for your kind presence, and I'll regularly post updates here or on other threads until my final moments(In which case I'll be making a goodbye thread updating until my final moments).

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Living_Hurts_so_Much, disabledandhopeless and 3 others