WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
last time I only overdosed on 500mg of topiramate and 420mg of fluoxetine, which Is nothing and did absolutely nothing to my body. Anyways, od for me is like a new more exciting way to self harm, I guess. Next time I intend on taking 3grams of topiramate and 1680mg of fluoxetine. Last time I only felt dizzy. What would happen this time with a way larger amount?

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
i assume a lot of vomiting and dizziness and possibly serotonin syndrome depending on how much is absorbed

Reactions: LeperGnome
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Unpredictable, I'd guess, varying according to your own metabolism, acquired tolerance through exposure to these meds, weight & body mass.
Only potential anticipated outcome could be organ damage at some point, possibly.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I don't have the energy to write out all the reasons why this is a bad idea atm (I've done it so many times; see my post history) but please don't use this method.

You won't die, you will just cause a lot of suffering

SN is far more reliable and peaceful

Reactions: LeperGnome and Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Why? I mean you do you, we ain't gonna stop you, but why? If your goal is the suffer then go for it I guess, but if you intend to do literally anything else by ODing then don't do this. If you are so curious, google probably has a list of symptoms you may or may not experience.

Reactions: LeperGnome
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
Off the top of my head I know ODing on antidepressants at high enough doses can cause vomiting, hallucinations, serotonin syndrome, seizures, heart attacks, and comas. Google will give you a full list of symptoms - it's all unpleasant shit that'll make you feel awful at the very least or leave you worse off than before.

Reactions: LeperGnome and Abyssal
WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
Unpredictable, I'd guess, varying according to your own metabolism, acquired tolerance through exposure to these meds, weight & body mass.
Only potential anticipated outcome could be organ damage at some point, possibly.
liver failure perhaps?
I don't have the energy to write out all the reasons why this is a bad idea atm (I've done it so many times; see my post history) but please don't use this method.

You won't die, you will just cause a lot of suffering

SN is far more reliable and peaceful
the thing is, i don't intend to die, i intend to suffer. last time i overdosed i was so many the symptoms barely lasted a day yk, i felt like i wasted my medicine for nothing. i want to feel bad i want to get hospitalized i want to go through the whole er process again. idk, it's weird
Why? I mean you do you, we ain't gonna stop you, but why? If your goal is the suffer then go for it I guess, but if you intend to do literally anything else by ODing then don't do this. If you are so curious, google probably has a list of symptoms you may or may not experience.
i mean i intend to feel more than last time and well, to suffer. cutting myself doesn't hit the same anymore i need something stronger. and after that i'll probably get internalized so that'll be my last chance to od
Off the top of my head I know ODing on antidepressants at high enough doses can cause vomiting, hallucinations, serotonin syndrome, seizures, heart attacks, and comas. Google will give you a full list of symptoms - it's all unpleasant shit that'll make you feel awful at the very least or leave you worse off than before.
i mean tbf that will be my last cry for help before doing SN lmao:P i know 100% i won't die. i just want to suffer for the last time and cutting myself doesn't hit the same anymore

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
serotonine syndrome, its not pleasant