• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
SN came in the mail fast and cheap through chemicaldirect. I'm flying down to mexico next week to get the metoclopramide (Reglan). I've gotten it at Mexican pharmacies before when I asked for heartburn relief so I know I can get it.

I already have lots of klonopin (benzo) to help me relax and by the way you can get benzos OTC in Mexico at the mom and pop pharmacies like in old town Puerto Vallarta. And I have metoprolol (beta blocker) for my heart condition. Ibuprofen. Am I leaving anything out? I'm over 50 so I'm on the Peaceful Pill forums so I've checked pretty thoroughly.

The only thing I don't like is the 10 to 15 minutes to lose consciousness, but sadly N is not an option these days.

Well should be a matter of about three weeks to go and get back from Mexico.

My tech company is threatening to do layoffs so it is kind of a race against time. If I get laid off I lose the company life insurance which is worth about $1 million to my kids so I cant dawdle.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Action, brokenpersi and Dead Meat
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
You know suicide negates life insurance?

mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
You know suicide negates life insurance?
Not true, in mine there is a two year clause. So it pays according to the salary I was making two years ago. Most life insurance policies have something similar regarding suicide. Many have gotten a life insurance policy and killed themselves on the exact day of the 2-year mark.

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Apparently mods are checking out validity of a new N email source so might be worth holding on for that. Why do you want to die?

• Informative
Reactions: mondo9k, Source Energy and littlelady774
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
SN came in the mail fast and cheap through chemicaldirect. I'm flying down to mexico next week to get the metoclopramide (Reglan). I've gotten it at Mexican pharmacies before when I asked for heartburn relief so I know I can get it.

I already have lots of klonopin (benzo) to help me relax and by the way you can get benzos OTC in Mexico at the mom and pop pharmacies like in old town Puerto Vallarta. And I have metoprolol (beta blocker) for my heart condition. Ibuprofen. Am I leaving anything out? I'm over 50 so I'm on the Peaceful Pill forums so I've checked pretty thoroughly.

The only thing I don't like is the 10 to 15 minutes to lose consciousness, but sadly N is not an option these days.

Well should be a matter of about three weeks to go and get back from Mexico.

My tech company is threatening to do layoffs so it is kind of a race against time. If I get laid off I lose the company life insurance which is worth about $1 million to my kids so I cant dawdle.
If you are going to Mexico, why don't you get N instead? Perfect ctb-ying, why settle for SN+meto?

mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
If you are going to Mexico, why don't you get N instead? Perfect ctb-ying, why settle for SN+meto?
I'd love get N but even on the Peaceful Pill forums, I have not seen anything sure to get.
Apparently mods are checking out validity of a new N email source so might be worth holding on for that. Why do you want to die?

What's taking them so long? I've been reading this too since last December.

Last edited:
A

augenunternull230

Mar 27, 2022
@mondo9k did you have to use a commercial address to purchase the SN?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see it as being so incredibly unfortunate how N is not available for us, I very much envy those who were able to exit in such a peaceful way, to me they were very lucky. But anyway best wishes.