• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cannedbones

Cannedbones

Sing me to sleep
Mar 14, 2021
I've decided that my time has come.
I've been practicing partial hanging at home. With some sturdy rope I got from a jacket. It's been holding my weight well. I had it tied to the metal bar in my wardrobe.

However after much contemplation and since I'll be dead anyway, I decided not to ctb at home. I don't want my family to find me like this. I've successfully left home once when I was 15, though I had a failed attempt, what would stop me from leaving home now that I'm 21 and at least have some little money on me to make it as far away as possible and find a place to ctb. I've been fantasizing about my suicide for a while now and I'm planning it out now. I'm not sure if I thought everything out.
I don't know where else to share this. I know this is perhaps the only place that will ever understand me. I'm scared. I've always wanted to just disappear and it's time to try it again. I want to leave in the next couple of days. I can't really get much away since I live in a small country. But I really hope no one finds me or bother me. I'm thinking of spending one day on the beach, writing and admiring the sunset before heading to the mountains where I'll admire the starry sky once or twice before I find a nice place where I can hang myself on a tree. That's how I imagine it. I'd take a last look at the starry night sky before darkness consumes me. I know it won't go as smoothly planned and that I might have some obstacles along the way. Im not sure what to take with me in my backpack. My journey towards death might last a couple of days, probably 3 or 4 or less or more. I'm not sure. So I was thinking a blanket, my ropes and whatsoever, my phone because I'll need to listen to some music, a notebook and a pen so I can write down my last final thoughts. Am I forgetting anything else? Did anyone try to ctb in nature /outside and failed? Does anyone have any tips? I really don't want to screw this up.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, Dead Meat, AtMostOkay and 5 others
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I'm sorry for what you are going through...I hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, AtMostOkay and Cannedbones
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
if i would go with my phone i would get a new phone number to avoid tracking.

and i would definetley check the rope to proof that it would not get destroyed and maybe leave me paralized in the woods in a dying process of maybe several days...

i hope the journey will change your mind and you can find a will to live again.

if not i hope you can go in peace and without any pain.

Reactions: Cannedbones
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry for your pain.

I like your planning, but I feel you will need a bit more things. Food for instance or else you won't have strength to carry on and will be forced to go back. A sleeping bag probably. Not sleeping or sleeping on the ground will hurt you and make you feel tired.

Seems a very good last walk. I wish I could read your writings.

Just remember to think dearly about you and your life. Maybe recovery is still an option.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice trip.
Be well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, deadverysoon, phoenixx and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, my ideal location for ctb is in nature. I also want to leave this world, looking at the night sky. Even know life is horrible, nature is the one thing I can still appreciate. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jakaranda3, Midgardsorm, deadverysoon and 1 other person
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Hope you find peace. sorry to hear what you're doing through.