• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm going to CTB this month using SN. I've got everything in hand - SN, Neksium, Beta blocker, and AE.

Totally everything cost me around $10. I'm from a third world country.

I'm going to book a hotel and do it.

I'm just wondering...what should I do in case it fails ? I'm confident it'll work but it's just my human brain being confused about what happens after...you know.

I know that SN wouldn't cause any permanent damage.

What would a failed SN CTB look like? What would I say to my family ? Is it possible that I the SN in my blood stream ends me within the next couple of days ?

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Unknown21 and Orbitc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I expect it depends on just how much SN is in your system when the process is haulted. It depends on whether medical intervention stopped the process. If it was medical intervention- they would likely administer methylene blue to reverse the process. They would likely do all they could to save you I imagine. There have been failed attempts amoung members here- so- might be worth searching that to see the aftermath.

Not trying to overly scare you but I think it's a mistake to think that it's irreversable at any stage without side effects. It is something we would be taking to kill us after all. There is bound to be a stage where enough is in the system to affect the major organs but the person isn't dead yet. There were members who were very anti-SN who used to post scary stuff about brain damage. I'm not so sure that was well supported. @freelifexit was the one I remembered the most. It's hard to know whether that was all fear mongering or genuine. That said- if I were you, I'd do more research here. I'm not an expert and I don't know the facts. It stands to reason though- SN kills via depriving our organs of oxygen. That can't be a good thing over a prolonged period if the process in interupted.

Again- I'm no expert but I've never heard of SN killing days later. Usually it seems fairly fast or it fails. That said- I guess the only cases we know about are those that were reversed in a hospital- in which case- we don't know whether it would have worked without that. Those that failed outright- quite a lot of the time because the person didn't follow the protocol or- those that were witnessed. Most of them seemed to have passed quite quickly as far as I remember.

Reactions: annointed_towers and -FrozenRobot-
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
If you're sure you want to ctb, better not do it in a hotel room. Going for air bnb would be better or just go with your car to somewhere secluded. Would lessen the case of someone noticing you and responding to help.

Reactions: -FrozenRobot-
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I expect it depends on just how much SN is in your system when the process is haulted. It depends on whether medical intervention stopped the process. If it was medical intervention- they would likely administer methylene blue to reverse the process. They would likely do all they could to save you I imagine. There have been failed attempts amoung members here- so- might be worth searching that to see the aftermath.

Not trying to overly scare you but I think it's a mistake to think that it's irreversable at any stage without side effects. It is something we would be taking to kill us after all. There is bound to be a stage where enough is in the system to affect the major organs but the person isn't dead yet. There were members who were very anti-SN who used to post scary stuff about brain damage. I'm not so sure that was well supported. @freelifexit was the one I remembered the most. It's hard to know whether that was all fear mongering or genuine. That said- if I were you, I'd do more research here. I'm not an expert and I don't know the facts. It stands to reason though- SN kills via depriving our organs of oxygen. That can't be a good thing over a prolonged period if the process in interupted.

Again- I'm no expert but I've never heard of SN killing days later. Usually it seems fairly fast or it fails. That said- I guess the only cases we know about are those that were reversed in a hospital- in which case- we don't know whether it would have worked without that. Those that failed outright- quite a lot of the time because the person didn't follow the protocol or- those that were witnessed. Most of them seemed to have passed quite quickly as far as I remember.
well, I'm happy to say that in my case I won't be disturbed or interrupted.
what I am worried is that after consuming SN, I pass out and then wake up after 6 or 7 hours later, confused about what has happened and then going home. That wouldn't happen, would it?
Also the SN I purchased is >95% and laboratory grade.
I'm just worried about becoming a vegetable or going permanently blind or paralyzed or going deaf....something like that. But I'm mainly worried about blindness.
But from what I understand from your post....No I won't be interrupted.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and Forever Sleep
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I can only advise to test your SN for purity rather than depend on the label and follow the protocol that is widely accepted on this forum, ensuring you have extra doses prepared in case you vomit.

Good luck.

Reactions: Orbitc
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
what I am worried is that after consuming SN, I pass out and then wake up after 6 or 7 hours later, confused about what has happened and then going home. That wouldn't happen, would it?
I'm just worried about becoming a vegetable or going permanently blind or paralyzed or going deaf....something like that. But I'm mainly worried about blindness.
There was a case of someone not taking enough or not pure enough SN and waking up. It was around September i think. Iirc she just had body aches, blue lips and pale skin that went away after two days. This is the usual survivor cases I've read in my research. I haven't read any prior blindness side effects. But there have been cases that had other side effects.

Reactions: -FrozenRobot-
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I haven't heard of any cases of people surviving and being left with the effects you described but I also can't guarantee that it's not possible. I'd say the best you can do is make sure it's pure enough (which you've already done), take the recommended dosage of 25g (or 30g if you're on the heavier side) and have extra cups. I've seen some people passing out and then waking up hours later, puking and feeling dizzy but recovering afterward. And in most of those cases, it happened because they took too low of a dosage. If that happens you can totally attempt afterwards again, people have done that.

Also if you don't mind me asking, I'm from a third world country as well, how did you obtain your SN? As in, did you just search for it on google, how hard was it to find a source in your country etc since the laboratories here apparently only sell to schools and not individual people.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

Yes, I'm similar to you. My method would likely be SN too and I find it unlikely I would be disturbed. My worry is that I pass out and then vomit and am unable to drink the second glass. Sadly, I can't guarantee that wouldn't happen for either of us. I'm sorry. I wish I could reassure you but, I just don't know and I'm scared myself.

One possitive thing is- of all the failed attempts I have read about, none had such severe after effects- but then- you have to wonder if that's because people with such bad results wouldn't be able to report on it. Still- with how SN has gained in popularity- I'm sure the pro-lifers would be all over grizzly failed attempts if they were common (to put people off)- so- that gives me confidence.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Also if you don't mind me asking, I'm from a third world country as well, how did you obtain your SN? As in, did you just search for it on google, how hard was it to find a source in your country etc since the laboratories here apparently only sell to schools and not individual people.
I searched for it on google

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I'm going to CTB this month using SN. I've got everything in hand - SN, Neksium, Beta blocker, and AE.

Totally everything cost me around $10. I'm from a third world country.

I'm going to book a hotel and do it.

I'm just wondering...what should I do in case it fails ? I'm confident it'll work but it's just my human brain being confused about what happens after...you know.

I know that SN wouldn't cause any permanent damage.

What would a failed SN CTB look like? What would I say to my family ? Is it possible that I the SN in my blood stream ends me within the next couple of days ?
I wish you good luck and a peaceful death. I will also use SN with propranolol. In case that it will be doesn't work, I'll make a loop for partial hanging. I hope that I won't vomit. I'll take a little more meto than need - I hope I don't womit all this crap because I won't be going back. I will not call an ambulance under any circumstances, no matter how painful it may be. Even if I call an ambulance, I will have a greater chance of death)) - in my country doctors are rare idiots. After one accident, they took blood from me and the doctor did it wrong - a lump the size of a baseball swelled up on my arm due to internal bleeding and then there was a huge bruise. In my country it is dangerous to go to a clinic)))
Before coming to this site, I read about SN deaths on other sites, including several famous actors who died from taking SN. So I hope that this is a really effective method if all done correctly. I ordered an aquarium test to check my SN in case my nitrite was no longer effective. I hope everything works good for you and for me. I still have a whole month, but to be honest, I can't wait to end my miserable life as soon as possible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8
Schaf

Schaf

Oct 6, 2021
Honestly I think hotel is better, if it goes wrong, you'll have help, if it doesn't, at least it'll be more comfortable. You can just book a few days and ask to not be disturbed. In case of survival without need of going to an hospital, you can just stay at the hotel a few more days (simply by using the room phone), you'll have a shelter and food and can ask for a friend to come

Airbnb sometimes the owner just shows up out of nowhere, plus you can book like 2 days and need more 3 but it's already booked for another person so you won't be able to stay there.

About permanent damage, as much people said, not really something that is currently on record. But for sure you'll need time to recover. Took me 3 days to recover and I didn't even took the SN (AE and fasting made me pass out before drinking)

Reactions: Unknown21