kornboy

kornboy

"I will soon be gone..These feelings will be gone"
Dec 24, 2023
About three days ago I was so sure about my plans to CTB this Friday, but as the hours get closer, a fear and conflict of ideas hits me that's so bad, I'm ready and tomorrow I'll be alone, part of me It's been decided but anxiety is taking over, I'm already fasting and even so I'm feeling a lot of nausea, this forum has given me a good feeling because it's the only place I've been writing these thoughts out, since the beginning of December I haven't had any more contact with anyone on the internet and this 'company' of yours alleviates the feeling of passing alone, anyway, I don't know how I'm going to wake up tomorrow and if I'll really be able to make it trought, these last two days have been the most difficult ones, I've already smoked two packs of cigarette and I really wanted to have some weed but I couldn't buy it, it will be my second attempt and the fact that I know that the chances with SN are much greater, it gives me this fear as if I were on the edge of a cliff and the wind is hitting me hard pushing forward and backwards at the same time, it reminded me of when I used to play theater and the minutes before going on stage were terrible but after the first scene started I didn't feel bad at all, maybe tomorrow it will be like that, while I prepare the drink it will be like opening the curtains and after taking the SN will be like waiting it to close it forever. Yesterday I followed another Brazilian friend here on the forum who apparently got CTB and that affected me a little, knowing that here is the place to 'watch' others passing, even so it's difficult to accept when they actually do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crono, Redacted24, delphi4470 and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace and the freedom you are searching for. Good luck!

Reactions: thewalkingdread and kornboy
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Don't rush into anything if you're not feeling sure!
Anyway, I hope you can overcome your anxiety and make the decision. I wish you all the best! You deserve peace of mind.

Reactions: Redacted24, thewalkingdread and kornboy
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
gives me this fear as if I were on the edge of a cliff and the wind is hitting me hard pushing forward and backwards at the same time
It's terrifing indeed.

We are all dangling in the middle of a very much unpleaseant crossroads... A daunting, soul crushing, liminal space... Where it all seems so insolvent — as if all space-time froze all around us...

I can't really say much more than that, somehow, we are all struggling in this very same drifting life-boat wreckage together.

Reactions: kornboy
D

delphi4470

Dec 20, 2023
You shouldn't CTB if you aren't absolutely 100% sure, take some time and really think it over.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, thewalkingdread and kornboy
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Agree with the responses. Having the means at hand provides security that when it's the right time you can get your ticket punched. You have the luxury of time. Wish you well regardless if your decision!

Reactions: thewalkingdread and kornboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Reactions: kornboy
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Desejo boa sorte a você. Abraço 🤗