• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bloodbank

bloodbank

Chechnan Cocaine Dealer
Aug 10, 2022
I'm getting 10 klonopin (2mg) and at least 100 hydroxyzine 25 mg tablets, might be closer to 200. I'm female, about 140 lbs, and 5'3".
My goal is to induce a complete vegetative state so that my organs can be harvested. My parents had me sign a DNR about 10 years ago (we all have a strange relationship with death), so I know they won't be too opposed to letting my body go to good use. My life has been a waste, but my death doesn't need to be.
  • Get a cheap hotel room.
    • I'd love to go in my own bed, but I'm afraid that my cat might nibble at my body. I've heard that gets animals put down, but even if that it might make it difficult for my family to take her in if she's consumed my corpse.
  • Lay plastic shower curtains in the tub, in case I shit myself (no hotel worker gets paid enough to clean up corpse shit)
  • Schedule emails notifying my loved ones of what I've done and where I am for 24 hours in the future
  • Eat some pretzels so there's something in my stomach
  • Klonopin washed down with a rum and coke, wait until I feel good and numb
    • Also have 15 mg extendded release Adderall and 10 mg instant release - should I take a bunch to try to get myself to dissociate as much as possible to avoid SI or will it totallly counteract the Klonopin? I've combined uppers and downers before and it induced a dissociative episode but not enough to combat the SI I felt after I took pills
  • Antacid - Pepcid AC?
  • Alternate klonopins with handfuls of hydroxyzine until both are all done
  • Lay down in the tub, listen to music, go to sleep, hopefully never wake up
Again, I'm trying to take the route of least harm. I can't avoid hurting my loved ones or creating chaos for people who don't deserve it. But if I can induce brain damage to where my organs still function but there's no hope of recovery, then I can trade my position with someone who wants to live.

Just side note: when I last tried to CTB, I drove myself to the hospital because I was so ashamed that my parents and sibling would have to clean up my messy ass apartment and throw away my vibrators, etc. I told the doctors and nurses that I felt convinced things were bad and would only get worse. That was November 2019. I was right, bitches!!!!

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, HerculePoirot, Euthanza and 2 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I don't think so boo.

Reactions: ohwell and cfcfcfcf
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have no idea what the previous poster means by their post.

My question has to do with the drugs you intend to ingest. None of them will harm your organs, which would keep your organs from being useful for donation?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I have no idea what the previous poster means by their post.

My question has to do with the drugs you intend to ingest. None of them will harm your organs, which would keep your organs from being useful for donation?
That I don't think that it's going to work the way that they expect it to.

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
How are you going to get the pills down without vomiting? You said you have 200 pills? I read vomiting is a symptom of this medication and it's also hard to OD on it. This doesn't seem likely to work even for the effect of brain damage.

Says: Recovery is likely if the person survives the first 24 hours. Complications such as pneumonia, muscle damage from lying on a hard surface for a prolonged period of time, or brain damage from lack of oxygen may cause permanent disability. Few people actually die from an overdose, unless they have serious heart rhythm disturbances or breathing problems.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
Hopefully this works because I have klonopin too. I'd like my organs to be harvestable.

bloodbank

bloodbank

Chechnan Cocaine Dealer
Aug 10, 2022
How are you going to get the pills down without vomiting? You said you have 200 pills? I read vomiting is a symptom of this medication and it's also hard to OD on it.
I figured the antacid would help with vomiting, per the commercials. I might try to smoke pot/take edibles for the vomitting too? I'm not sure how to get an antiemetic

Reactions: Sick of it all
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I can't believe you want to be vegetative?

brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I figured the antacid would help with vomiting, per the commercials. I might try to smoke pot/take edibles for the vomitting too? I'm not sure how to get an antiemetic
That's not going to be enough I had Zofran before and took a lot and still was able to vomit. It's hard to get that many pills down even if you crush them in water. Most pill overdoses aren't successful. I would look into something else.

Reactions: Sick of it all
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Never heard such plan before. I'm also curious about your access to cocaine, should it link to fentanyl?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Drugs will render your organs unviable for donation. If you really want to do that, I think the only option is shooting yourself in the head outside a hospital.