• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
Attached you can see the care package of drugs I received today. All legal prescriptions. I've mentioned in previous posts that I already had opioids and 40mg propranolol. Shown here is sublingual morphine, 10 mg methadone, Fentanyl patches marked 2.1 mg in the silver sealed pouch and finally lorazepam 1mg pills and sub lingual liquid as well. Was told to use the sub lingual drugs at home and the pills when I'm away from home, i.e. doctor appts, visiting my kids yada yada yada. I'm 100% sure with all this and with input from the PPH I can cook something up that might actually be quite pleasant. I'm thinking, perhaps mixing everything in a blender with some fruit juice. When I've got a good buzz dialed in I'll do the SN. Next step now, of course, is picking a date. Certainly after the holidays but before my next birthday which is in February. Wow, it's starting to get real and I'm feeling excited, not afraid. I'm so very, very tired of this struggle. The details related to my estate and cremation were worked out months ago. Finally, I very, very much wish that many of you had what I have available to me. Even a friend that will sit with me. Talked to him today and he has committed to saying I simply passed in my sleep and contact my kids since he's known them their entire lives. I'm so excited I feel like I'm rambling so I better stop here. Thanks again to you that have given me acknowledgement, support and encouragement. Wishing you blessings and peace. Pax.

Attachments

• IMG_20211217_233432.jpg
    IMG_20211217_233432.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Made4TV, Nomad7 and blueclover_.
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Attached you can see the care package of drugs I received today. All legal prescriptions. I've mentioned in previous posts that I already had opioids and 40mg propranolol. Shown here is sublingual morphine, 10 mg methadone, Fentanyl patches marked 2.1 mg in the silver sealed pouch and finally lorazepam 1mg pills and sub lingual liquid as well. Was told to use the sub lingual drugs at home and the pills when I'm away from home, i.e. doctor appts, visiting my kids yada yada yada. I'm 100% sure with all this and with input from the PPH I can cook something up that might actually be quite pleasant. I'm thinking, perhaps mixing everything in a blender with some fruit juice. When I've got a good buzz dialed in I'll do the SN. Next step now, of course, is picking a date. Certainly after the holidays but before my next birthday which is in February. Wow, it's starting to get real and I'm feeling excited, not afraid. I'm so very, very tired of this struggle. The details related to my estate and cremation were worked out months ago. Finally, I very, very much wish that many of you had what I have available to me. Even a friend that will sit with me. Talked to him today and he has committed to saying I simply passed in my sleep and contact my kids since he's known them their entire lives. I'm so excited I feel like I'm rambling so I better stop here. Thanks again to you that have given me acknowledgement, support and encouragement. Wishing you blessings and peace. Pax.
Nobody here is encouraging you to do anything. Have you been living under a rock this past week?

Reactions: justsayin and blueclover_.
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
Nobody here is encouraging you to do anything. Have you been living under a rock this past week?
Perhaps I could have been more clear; to the feds, narcs assholes and punks I meant emotional support since I'm having so much pain and am dying due to injuries related to my military service. How's that, clear it up? But to answer your question, yes, been under a rock. Very nice rock mind you and I've deliberately avoided all the paranoia about any of the alphabet agencies having my IP address. The men in black do not want me in jail. Still, to be serious, for a moment, I don't want the site shut down either. Finally, I'd encourage you to modify your tone when posting. I'm too old to be scolded and will not let it pass. Franking, you come across as a dick. Good luck to you tho.

Reactions: Made4TV, Nomad7 and blueclover_.
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I don't care if I come across as a dick. With you being quite new here, and with all the scrutiny this site has been getting since the NYT article, you should know better than to post, "Thanks again to you that have given me acknowledgement, support and encouragement"

Reactions: Ta555, justsayin and blueclover_.