• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
Alright, my ideal method would either be insulin injections or SN. Can't get my hands on either. So going with non- suspension hanging. I am writing notes as we speak, need to buy the rope (doing that tomorrow) other than that at least the planning is over.

What I need help with is that I actually have a good therapist, this sounds very childish but I promised her I'd tell if my planning became concrete. I'm someone that sticks to their word so feel the need to tell her. She won't lock me up, I hope. We talk a lot about suicidal ideation, but I haven't had a plan this concrete. All I need now is an impulse to actually do it. It feels really shitty to lie to her, because she is really doing everything she can. I don't know, anyone have some advice??

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Raised Rat, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Dead Meat
bjop

bjop

Feb 8, 2023
Hey, i can kinda relate to what you're going through and i'm sorry if this is kinda long, it just really made me remember about my own experience.

I also have an amazing therapist that i really appreciate. She can't make everything better but she's always been there to support me and make my week a tiny bit more bearable. She's the one person i feel like i can tell anything and everything. I really value the trust we built between us and that's why i've always been honest with her. We made a similar promise (more of a pact) than the one you've made with your therapist, a few years ago. When i was decided on ctb last year, i wanted to talk to her about it first, not only to honor our pact, but mostly because i wanted to hear another opinion than the one i've been ruminating over for months, and i did. I'll be honest with you: at first i regretted it. At the end of the session, she was pretty worried about me and told me she had to call my mother so she could take me to the crisis center the next day. I got so scared i tried to OD (bad idea, wasn't even my prefered method at the time) and failed before i finally agreed to go to the center's pychward for a few days. I was angry at myself for speaking about it and ruining my chance at ctb at this time.

But honestly, talking about it with her made me realize i wasn't fully sure about what i wanted. I was in a constant state of panic at the time and was rushing my plan to ctb when i wasn't ready yet (didn't have the chance to see some people one last time, finish writing notes, and get everything needed for the method i wanted to use). I didn't really like the psychward but i met a really nice psychiatrist and nurses that made a lot of efforts for me to feel safe but not confined. For example, after three days inpatient, we decided that i could go back home and that i would meet them everyday for an hour, just to talk, get my daily meds and see where i was at. Anyway, this isn't to tell you that you should always seek help and that you should always aim for recovery, i don't believe that. However i do think that it's really important to think it through, and to me that means not rushing things and being in a state of mind that allows you to make this big decision. And at the time, talking to my therapist about it, getting her point of view on what i was planning, it gave me this kind of reality check and made me realize that i wasn't ready yet. In the end, i'm glad i told her. I respected her trust and it actually helped me.

I don't think it's childish to care about her and the bond you two have. I think it's totally normal to want to tell her the truth and honoring your promise. It shows that you're grateful for what she's doing to try and help.

I don't fully know your situation and how determined and sure you are about carrying out your plan. Sadly i can't put myself in your shoes and tell you what to do. My advice would be to talk to her about it (maybe without too much detail if you're scared that she will lock you up) for two main reasons :
1) through what you wrote, i believe that you do want to tell her because you care, and i think it's really admirable and fulfilling
2) talking with her, she might help you decide if you're truly ready to go, and if you're unsure, please don't rush, you'll always have the opportunity to ctb later if that is still what you wish

I'm not sure if all this will actually help, i'm sorry i'm not so good at giving advice. I'm truly sorry you have to go through so much suffering that you would consider suicide. Whatever you decide, i hope it will help alleviate this burden and that you will be able to feel better soon. I'm not quite sure i'm able to get and send PMs yet (i've just recently started posting) but i would be glad to talk with you if you ever feel the want to! Take care

• Love
Reactions: plurkid
FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
Hey, i can kinda relate to what you're going through and i'm sorry if this is kinda long, it just really made me remember about my own experience.

I also have an amazing therapist that i really appreciate. She can't make everything better but she's always been there to support me and make my week a tiny bit more bearable. She's the one person i feel like i can tell anything and everything. I really value the trust we built between us and that's why i've always been honest with her. We made a similar promise (more of a pact) than the one you've made with your therapist, a few years ago. When i was decided on ctb last year, i wanted to talk to her about it first, not only to honor our pact, but mostly because i wanted to hear another opinion than the one i've been ruminating over for months, and i did. I'll be honest with you: at first i regretted it. At the end of the session, she was pretty worried about me and told me she had to call my mother so she could take me to the crisis center the next day. I got so scared i tried to OD (bad idea, wasn't even my prefered method at the time) and failed before i finally agreed to go to the center's pychward for a few days. I was angry at myself for speaking about it and ruining my chance at ctb at this time.

But honestly, talking about it with her made me realize i wasn't fully sure about what i wanted. I was in a constant state of panic at the time and was rushing my plan to ctb when i wasn't ready yet (didn't have the chance to see some people one last time, finish writing notes, and get everything needed for the method i wanted to use). I didn't really like the psychward but i met a really nice psychiatrist and nurses that made a lot of efforts for me to feel safe but not confined. For example, after three days inpatient, we decided that i could go back home and that i would meet them everyday for an hour, just to talk, get my daily meds and see where i was at. Anyway, this isn't to tell you that you should always seek help and that you should always aim for recovery, i don't believe that. However i do think that it's really important to think it through, and to me that means not rushing things and being in a state of mind that allows you to make this big decision. And at the time, talking to my therapist about it, getting her point of view on what i was planning, it gave me this kind of reality check and made me realize that i wasn't ready yet. In the end, i'm glad i told her. I respected her trust and it actually helped me.

I don't think it's childish to care about her and the bond you two have. I think it's totally normal to want to tell her the truth and honoring your promise. It shows that you're grateful for what she's doing to try and help.

I don't fully know your situation and how determined and sure you are about carrying out your plan. Sadly i can't put myself in your shoes and tell you what to do. My advice would be to talk to her about it (maybe without too much detail if you're scared that she will lock you up) for two main reasons :
1) through what you wrote, i believe that you do want to tell her because you care, and i think it's really admirable and fulfilling
2) talking with her, she might help you decide if you're truly ready to go, and if you're unsure, please don't rush, you'll always have the opportunity to ctb later if that is still what you wish

I'm not sure if all this will actually help, i'm sorry i'm not so good at giving advice. I'm truly sorry you have to go through so much suffering that you would consider suicide. Whatever you decide, i hope it will help alleviate this burden and that you will be able to feel better soon. I'm not quite sure i'm able to get and send PMs yet (i've just recently started posting) but i would be glad to talk with you if you ever feel the want to! Take care
I feel kind of like I need to ctb. Right now I don't feel anything, that usually means that if a spark comes I'll be ignited and feel everything at once. That's the perfect opportunity to die. I am unsure, there is still curiosity in me about what will happen next, will I like living on my own? Etc. But at the same time I don't want to know. I don't want breath another day. Feel like I can't find any rest for the foreseeable future. Me wanting to die is usually because I don't want to feel the extent of my trauma so my mind puts the focus on suicidal ideation so I don't have to. I don't believe all life is pointless, just that mine is. All I've done in my life is get hurt, even if I recover from this, which is unlikely, what is the point? Why does it matter if I live or die? I can't find a reason, some perspective.

Please don't apologize btw, your advice is good! Thanks for responding. I am also very sorry you are going through so much pain you want to die.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear this @FacePALM

You are a very kind soul and I am so grateful to have briefly met in the forum games — you shared much love and hugs with me and everyone — just wanted to say you will be missed here if you are ready to go ✨🙏✨

Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏💛

• Love
Reactions: FacePALM
FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
I am humbled and thankful for your kind words ❤️ thank you 😊💕

I have liked playing games with you too! I will get back into them, but right now I am too tired. Can't really find the energy to do anything, it will come though.

Thank you, again :)
Anna

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Thank you dear Anna, no worries -
I understand 💛
Nice to see you passing through here again 💫💕

✨✨Astra :)