kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone know some good places to find friends (on the internet)? This place is an obvious one but I have some mental barrier that makes me anxious when even thinking of messaging someone here. I've tried discord but it's just not the place for me, it's mostly full of horny teenagers asking for nudes or people venting to you out of the blue after few mins of talking. Though it could be just me because my communication skills are quite poor and every normal person gives up with me kek.

Reactions: looseye, WrongPlaceWrongTime, deleted and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This is the only place I know, I don't fraternize with normies. But a lot of people talk to others via games and such (but even that has pretty much all migrated to discord). Anyway, I would think about what you're into and seek out dedicated online communities based on that.

Also if you want a nude from me, I'm only a PM away.

• Yay!
Reactions: looseye, Shadowplay, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Maybe messaging people you've seen before, like in high school or somewhere might help you make friends. Theres also places like: instagram comments, facebook groups, youtube comments, dreams, friend apps, etc. Probably not the best places, but it might help I guess.

Reactions: kiuya and Angst Filled Fuck Up
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
If we are talking strictly online, you can meet people if you play a videogame together. A great way is if you are able to join a clan or community and sit in voicechat.

There are those niche servers on disboard that have strict rules about harassment, are strictly 18+, 21+, 25+ etc.

Reactions: kiuya and MeltedJello
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Nowhere. Not meaning to be a downer, but I've tried making friends in many places, however no one stuck around by me. No matter how similar they were to me. Let's say the only lasting friend I made was on a chatroom 10 years ago and I ended the friendship cause I was a dumbass, but in rest? It never worked for me afterwards. Tried social media, forums, video games, Reddit, managed to make some friends even on SS, but yeah. In the end everyone abandons me so I'm gonna put an end to it all.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Simba, looseye, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Reddit has subs dedicated to meeting new people for friendship

Reactions: ShaiOne007, kiuya and Manaaja