• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
Hi all,

I have chosen partial hanging as my CBT method.

I live in an apartment with weak doors knobs, plastic closet bars and no other good options for partial hanging. And I can't afford moving.

What are my options outside of the apartment? Please help me with some creative suggestions...

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I tried partial once with the window's iron lever in my toilet but I've heard door knockers can also work.

Edit: have you checked your closet? There's a nice iron bar in there who can endure a lot of weight.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The sink water tap, depends at what level it is but mine is just at the right place so it would work.

PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
I tried partial once with the window's iron lever in my toilet but I've heard door knockers can also work.

Edit: have you checked your closet? There's a nice iron bar in there who can endure a lot of weight.
The bars in my closet are mainly plastic so they won't hold.
The only thing viable in my toilet is a shower rail above head level. Do you think that can work?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I got myself one of them pull up bars that are attachable to most standard doorframes for 20 bucks. Wouldnt wanna take the risk of attaching it to something that might not hold during convulsions when half my braincells are already gone but im not.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
I got myself one of them pull up bars that are attachable to most standard doorframes for 20 bucks. Wouldnt wanna take the risk of attaching it to something that might not hold during convulsions when half my braincells are already gone but im not.
Good idea, but I've tried a pull up bar on these doors in the past and they don't fit. The wooden part is too narrow.
At this point I'm thinking about risking it in either a hotel or outside in nature. Not many options in this apartment.