• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Where does everyone want to die?

I've thought about this one a lot. Initially I wanted to do it at home. But after doing some thinking I want to die in a place that is beautiful so I can go out enjoying something for one last time. I choose this bridge, where you get a perfect sunset over a lot of meadows.

Some would say I'm romanticizing death, and maybe I am but tbh idgaf.

• Love
Reactions: silentsinger, Kikoo Loool, uiop and 3 others
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Bedroom, would even have paramedics find me if I could. Must spare my family of any collateral damage, they're the ones who'll move on. And my doggo. He'll know, but he mustn't go through it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead beat dad, lemmeeleev and AnnihilatedAnna
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I've thought about this one a lot. Initially I wanted to do it at home. But after doing some thinking I want to die in a place that is beautiful so I can go out enjoying something for one last time. I choose this bridge, where you get a perfect sunset over a lot of meadows.

I was hoping for peace and comfort and dignity in death.
In my mind I'm at home in my bed, warm, cozy and happy, ready to fade away like Yoda in Return of the Jedi.
My eye get heavy last strains of some comforting music and then forever nothing.

However, I am horrible person and the death I deserve will probably be a botched but ultimately successful, violent struggle with some rope in a tree in the haunted forest at Aiokigahara, were the pain of life will follow me in to death like some cliché J-Horror movie.
Peace everyone
DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
Ocean or water related. I always find water calming.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentsinger, not-2-b-the-answer, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
In my bed, guess my cats would use me as pillow.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AnnihilatedAnna
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Because it hurts or another reason ?

Pretty sure pain is not your main concern, but it's probably one of the worst ways to die. In addition to asphyxiation your body will try to breath, which will make you swallow water, and this open a new world of bad feelings

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, I want to die and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Because it hurts or another reason ?
I couldn't even begin to imagine drowning. Even the thought of it gives me goosebumps. Like @Youthanasia said, Breathing water into you lungs is a horrible experience. I almost drowned as a kid when I drove my bike into deep water at the docks. I would not recommend that.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and not-2-b-the-answer
I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
I passed out once from chocking on water... It wasn't really that bad. It maybe took a minute for me to pass out. But maybe it's not the same thing.
Pretty sure pain is not your main concern, but it's probably one of the worst ways to die. In addition to asphyxiation your body will try to breath, which will make you swallow water, and this open a new world of bad feelings
I thought I'd pass out before then. Maybe I'm wrong

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I would like to be alone on a deserted beach during sunset …. drink N and peacefully drift off to sleep. :zzz:
Unfortunately I'm nowhere near one and the risk of being found before I'm completely gone is a risk I can't take. :'(;-;

Reactions: Felicità and AnnihilatedAnna
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
I initially wanted to do it in the comfort of my room, but didn't want to traumatize the people I'm living with. Then I wanted to do it in my car, which is my safe space (I absolutely abhor going home), but someone said they wanted my car when I get a new one. I don't want to stink it up with rotten corpse. Now, I plan to do it in a hotel room. Better to inconvenience a stranger than people I know, right?

• Hugs
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

I wanted to take a trip to iceland and explore and visit there and die there. Its so beautiful or even dubai. But its all so expensive :(

• Hugs
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Out in the woods at my favorite hunting spot.

Reactions: silentsinger, Felicità and AnnihilatedAnna
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Really torn between a nice hotel and a lovely and beautiful field at mo. That's why I've booked a hotel and plan to go on a couple of walks nearby see how I feel.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

Mines Snowdonia Wales

Reactions: Mn1245 and AnnihilatedAnna
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to die into the wild, while trekking out of the known paths.

Reactions: silentsinger and AnnihilatedAnna
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
The woods or a forest, maybe a field if it were entirely empty. The way things are going with my health though, I would love to have died in the arms of somebody who loved me or to have someone like that sat with me.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If I had a choice and was feasible, then I would like to die in a forest, where people are less likely to find me before my body decomposes and also much less chance of being rescued (if I choose a method that isn't instant, but chances are I will be using the firearm to CTB).

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool