Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I thought I really belong in this place but I'm so so moody. I really dont know if it is okay for me to even be on here. This place and reddit cripplingalcoholism seems like the only place but then again I dont wanna be hurting nobody. Sorry about this shitpost I'm just a bit lo lonely rn and feel like there is no place for me to be lol.
It just feels like there is no place for me lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Lostandlooking and MeltedJello
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I was just thinking about this today. We are all very unique individuals with our own thoughts, opinions, and beliefs. It'd really be a miracle if we always fit in to every place we went to, and for most people they may never feel like they fit in anywhere.

What makes you feel like you don't belong on SS? Remember oftentimes these feelings of self-consciousness are simply a manifestation of our confidence and worries. If no one has told you that you dont belong, it's very unlikely that you actually are unwanted here. Most people on here are very understanding and even though we may have different opinion the specifics of our beliefs, we are still united by our core values and our common struggle.

It's always ok to be on here and you'll never be completely alone anywhere, as long as you make the effort to reach out!

Reactions: Lostandlooking