Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well had a phone call from the doctors today they wanted to chat to me about my pain medication. They want to get me of the despite i have arthritis in most of my joints. They said i need to do more exercise that would help but i told them i would need the pain killers to help me exercise. Doctors sead o no cant do that you bin on them to long and need to come of them . So i sead you going to leave me in pain how that helping the reply was most of the pain is in my head and i am emanating most of it . So here we go doctors trying to make out its all in my head despite i had tests that show i have arthritis and other things. The truth is that i am getting free prescription at the moment and its costing the about 30 plus quid a month and they dont like it . Sodding doctors they more like accounts than doctors these days same with the dentist they just doing enough to fix my teeth well i lost a couple of teeth due to they shoddy work but i say any more like get kick of the list and be life without a dentist. Sod them all :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, Woodnote, Fragile and 5 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm so sorry. I would be so furious if I found a drug that helped my pain and then a doctor took it away.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GirlInBlue
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm so sorry. I would be so furious if I found a drug that helped my pain and then a doctor took it away.
Even scents i bin on these benefits from the job centre it amazes me how people react to me as soon they find out. They just look like your dog crap they just stepped in its not like bin on them all my life. I have work a good 20 years plus and this is my second time on them . First job i was in was 18 plus years got made redundant from that one. Then after a year out of work found another job thort great one i can see my self to retirement but no two years into the job i be came very sick and had to quit. As it was the job makeing me sick :( . I just hate being on these benefits they go out they way at the job centre to make you feel guilty like if you were taking their money. They forget that i pay into that most of my life one day i got really piss of . Sum one i sort of new found out i was out of work and on benefits they just walk up to me and spat on me needles to say i never spoke to them ever again :( .

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The whole U.K. health care system is extremely poor for a first world country despite what people say. Definitely among the worst in Europe. Private treatment is not much better. We have some of the laziest, rudest, most inexperienced doctors in the world. We probably have some of the best nurses that look after you in hospital though. I've had similar experiences to you so I know! my gp is brain dead they all are. I paid 30 quid to see a dental hygienist and she literally only cleaned my teeth for a couple of minutes not much more than a regular dentist would do. I told her she had some nerve charging me for that shit service.

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
The whole U.K. health care system is extremely poor for a first world country despite what people say. Definitely among the worst in Europe. Private treatment is not much better. We have some of the laziest, rudest, most inexperienced doctors in the world. We probably have some of the best nurses that look after you in hospital though. I've had similar experiences to you so I know! my gp is brain dead they all are. I paid 30 quid to see a dental hygienist and she literally only cleaned my teeth for a couple of minutes not much more than a regular dentist would do. I told her she had some nerve charging me for that shit service.
When I was first out work and went to the dentist i through i was just paranoid at how they were treating me . But soon found out that i was not its bad enough that i am NHS but all so any treatment i get free aand they dont like that . So they just do enough to fix the problem and thats it thing is if i complain i more like get removed from the dentist and trying to find a new one is all most inposerbull and they know it to. Just fed up with this bullshit i bin paying most of my adult life why should I get all this bother. As for finding a job at the moment well next to inposerbull who wants a 45 plus year old with a nacked back nacked nees and a hole load of other things. O top it of i cant drive have to use public transport to get any were and thats not cheap anymore form were i am living its only 3 to 4 miles to town and for a return ticket it cost me over a 5 quid. Do that 5 days running 30 quid a week gone on travelling thats before i have to pay out on other things. So have not a snow ball in hell chants but the job centre still keeps going on and on at me . Well here hoping that sum thing in me will pack up soon but knowing my luck the doctors will fix it . In one hand they dont want to spend money on you but if you start dieing on them next thing you they trying to fix it a keep you a live talk about being to face . When i start going going to make shore the doctors cant get to me to soon. Well best be of sorry for going of on one but they way sum folks treat one and other just makes you wonder how long humanity got left on this planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and mediocre
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's the standard line, that your disease is all in your head. What utter bollocks. They'll try getting you on anti depressants next, because according to them, they cure everything. And they wonder why people use the dark web?
Edit: my Mum had rheumatoid arthritis, it's fecking painful. She found Prednisolone to be very helpful.

Reactions: Mort
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
That's the standard line, that your disease is all in your head. What utter bollocks. They'll try getting you on anti depressants next, because according to them, they cure everything. And they wonder why people use the dark web?
Edit: my Mum had rheumatoid arthritis, it's fecking painful. She found Prednisolone to be very helpful.

Yes, what is the deal with the antidepressants for everything now, is it a fking conspiracy?

Reactions: http-410 and Mort
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, what is the deal with the antidepressants for everything now, is it a fking conspiracy?
Lol, yeah, kind of. They cba treating actual medical issues so everything gets kicked into the mental health bin so that the shrinks can medicate the problem under the carpet. It's far easier to dismiss an ephemeral mental health issue than an actual medical one.
It's marginalisation by proxy and yes, though it sounds like a conspiracy theory, I'm actually starting to believe it may be true.

Reactions: Mort