• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I have a suggestion of making a thread for expirements and new methods ideas. This will help the researching type members and maybe some give new ideas. New methods will be discussed scientifically instead of ignoring them.

I don't know about the format but it will be a good resource for info if each idea is collected and gave points based on pros/cons for example

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Speaking personally, I would really like some good information on how to build your own gun or bomb or something. I suspect that like myself, many, if not most, of the people here would love to go out and buy a shotgun to shoot themselves with, but they can't because of a medical history or something

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Speaking personally, I would really like some good information on how to build your own gun or bomb or something. I suspect that like myself, many, if not most, of the people here would love to go out and buy a shotgun to shoot themselves with, but they can't because of a medical history or something
You can learn how to build a bomb somewhere else on the net. We don't need tutorials about how to build weapons on here.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
My two cents: We could have sticky threads for very popular methods such as hanging, carbon monoxide poisoning, N and a few more. For other methods, I don't see the need.

People keep talking about this N thing. I would really love to know how to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.