• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I have a suggestion of making a thread for expirements and new methods ideas. This will help the researching type members and maybe some give new ideas. New methods will be discussed scientifically instead of ignoring them.

I don't know about the format but it will be a good resource for info if each idea is collected and gave points based on pros/cons for example

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Cyanide, Tiburcio and 1 other person
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
You can create a thread for it, but I don't think it needs to be pinned.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Cyanide
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
You can create a thread for it, but I don't think it needs to be pinned.

The problem is any thread is going to be lost there which will make the contribution much less

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Speaking personally, I would really like some good information on how to build your own gun or bomb or something. I suspect that like myself, many, if not most, of the people here would love to go out and buy a shotgun to shoot themselves with, but they can't because of a medical history or something

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Speaking personally, I would really like some good information on how to build your own gun or bomb or something. I suspect that like myself, many, if not most, of the people here would love to go out and buy a shotgun to shoot themselves with, but they can't because of a medical history or something
You can learn how to build a bomb somewhere else on the net. We don't need tutorials about how to build weapons on here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Cyanide, Vvoiid and 2 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
The problem is any thread is going to be lost there which will make the contribution much less

The SN one is bumped most every day, if people are interested in the subject it won't get lost on here because it will be bumped regularly.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Cyanide and Rex
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
My two cents: We could have sticky threads for very popular methods such as hanging, carbon monoxide poisoning, N and a few more. For other methods, I don't see the need.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Comatose11, Cyanide and 3 others
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
My two cents: We could have sticky threads for very popular methods such as hanging, carbon monoxide poisoning, N and a few more. For other methods, I don't see the need.

People keep talking about this N thing. I would really love to know how to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.