leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
So, I have a new doc, I now work a shitty job all the time, housing better but still icky. I have an appointment coming up and I'm bout to tell them to eat shit if they don't want to hear me out, discuss possible diagnose cautiously trying another med, that I'm cool with. But taking me off things t worked and putting me on 3 new things that cause some side affects that cam screw up my meager progress isn't going to happen. I'll gtfo or self medicate first and I have to reservations about directly telling them that. I will be heard if they want me to listen to their schpiel. This isn't a one way street medically speaking. Should be an interesting weekend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outatime_85, Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
absolutely good luck with your appointment. I hate doctors that don't friggin listen. I kind of miss the psych ward. I was happy there to be honest. But most of all the doctors were so checked out they just did whatever I told them to do. I said give me lithium they gave me lithium. I said, give me Zyprexa they gave me zyprexa. I hope you have a doctor that does what you tell them to. Doctors who think they know better than you what's going on with you are awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love the title to this thread... I really hope it goes well for you and that they listen and help you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream