M

Merlinthewise1

Jul 7, 2019
I am new here..I've come to the final chapter of my life.I'm tired of the pain.can anyone tell me that by mixing lyrica 300 MG n lots combined with lots of Xanax mixed with alcohol finally put me at peace.thnks

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Don't risk so much. You may end up as a veggie or get sectioned. Try ordering SN instead.

M

Merlinthewise1

Jul 7, 2019
I don't understand what you mean.what's sn.and I forgot to mention I would give myself 10 units of insulin by pump

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If you check the thread called List of Resources near the top of the forum, you'll find miles of highly informative links. One is about abbreviations used on this site, in which you'll find that SN is sodium nitrite, a substance that a lot of people consider using because it's not expensive and relatively easy to get.

There are only a few combinations of pills + alcohol that are considered reliable. Others tend to just make your situation worse than it already is.

Have a goid browse through the List of Resources. Happy researching

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
What ever combo of pills you decide make sure to take them out side in the winter time as you'll be well asleep by the time the hypothermia sets in.