• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bwackula

Oct 1, 2022
Hey.

I tried to ctb a couple of times already, and I was thinking of a method that I find peaceful, I just need some kind and wise people to tell me if it's a bad or a good method that I can use to go without to much pain.

I have 2g of tramadol, 3g of alprazolam, a lot of alcohol and 200mg of Hydroxyzine (I think the last one will not do any differences). I know a place, in the middle of the forest, where I will ctb. It's on the roof of an abandonned building. It's 1 hour walk of civilisation and the view is just wonderful. Just me and the stars. I'd like to know, in order to fall asleep without too much pain and never wake up, what do I need to take ? In which order ?

I will die from hypotermia, so maybe no need to take all the pills ? I'll wet my clothes with cold water to make sure the cold temperature and the wind will kill me.

I failed last time because I'm a coward. The cold winds prevented me from sleeping and my SI just kicked in.

Is it possible to fall asleep peacefully watching the stars ? I don't want to shiver during hours because of the temperature.

I hope someone here can answer and help me not to screw up this time.
Thank you very much for your attention (english is not my first langage, sorry), take care