M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
i have a bottle of each of vilazodone, seroquel, cetirizine , 2 hydroxizine, depakote, and clonodine. i want to take all of them and do alcohol enema and then weigh myself down and try to drown myself. do you think the drugs might make me possibly pass out or is there anything i should change .

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
If you were going to take all that, id make sure you were already in the water with everything planned, as pretty sure you will black out off all that quickly

Reactions: mothercoin
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
If you were going to take all that, id make sure you were already in the water with everything planned, as pretty sure you will black out off all that quickly
thank you!

M

MrThe

Music is the way
Oct 8, 2023
Hey, can I suggest you a music? Its called Waltz of the Flowers
I can recommend the one youtube video by rousseau, Id say its still worth watching even though stuck in this meaningless life.
i have a bottle of each of vilazodone, seroquel, cetirizine , 2 hydroxizine, depakote, and clonodine. i want to take all of them and do alcohol enema and then weigh myself down and try to drown myself. do you think the drugs might make me possibly pass out or is there anything i should change .

Last edited:
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Hey, can I suggest you a music? Its called Waltz of the Flowers
I can recommend the one youtube video by rousseau, Id say its still worth watching even though stuck in this meaningless life.
What's up with suggesting this music is it supposed to help somehow?

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
does alcohol enema help prevent vomiting?

M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
does alcohol enema help prevent vomiting?
the alcohol has a stronger effect and you cannot vomit the alcohol out. doesn't affect the pills though. i have to figure out a way to not throw up for that.

• Informative
Reactions: viljalauss