sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
share what you have, i just got my septum pierced and im loving it so far (in my profile picture ;) now I'm going to be stretching my ears next to double zero gauges and possibly get a medusa piercing on top of that. It's an addiction I think

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, SuiSqueeze92 and the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Looks good!

I have my eyebrow pierced (although I wear a retainer most days) and my helix pierced.

My earlobe is a funny story... when I got it pierced my ear healed quickly over it. So the only way I could remove it was I had to pull the stud out through the wrong end. It was pretty messy. I've tried twice to pierce it and gave up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Myforevercharlie and sadbunny
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Looks good!

I have my eyebrow pierced (although I wear a retainer most days) and my helix pierced.

My earlobe is a funny story... when I got it pierced my ear healed quickly over it. So the only way I could remove it was I had to pull the stud out through the wrong end. It was pretty messy. I've tried twice to pierce it and gave up.
TY! & OWWW sounds v painful. Any future piercings?

xalltoowell

xalltoowell

Loner, loser and complicated wreck
Nov 3, 2019
I have my nose and septum pierced. I stretched my ears to an inch when I was teenager, and now regret it because I have permanent holes and can't wear cute, regular earrings!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and sadbunny
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm not sure if my ears are still pierced as I haven't worn anything in them for years, but my septum and lip (vertical labret) is pierced

Reactions: sadbunny
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
These are scars now but I used to have my tong and my lip pierced. I got my lip done in the Santa Cruz, California bus station. A guy did my tong standing in a living room.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
These are scars now but I used to have my tong and my lip pierced. I got my lip done in the Santa Cruz, California bus station. A guy did my tong standing in a living room.

Are you from Santa Cruz?

sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Lol funny story. & hey, I'm from California and go to Santa Cruz often. I love it there! On a scale of 1-10 how much did it hurt because I'm totally thinking about getting my tongue pierced and stretching that too
I have my nose and septum pierced. I stretched my ears to an inch when I was teenager, and now regret it because I have permanent holes and can't wear cute, regular earrings!
well at least u can wear cute plugs if anything. i don't ever wearing earrings so I think I should have stretched my ears a long time ago, it was really meant for me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: xalltoowell
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Only have my ears stretched, currently at 3/4".

C0E98279 4362 43B4 BCD5 6C1A766AA7B6

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and sadbunny
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
@SuiSqueeze92 :love: How often did you stretch to get to that size? I want to get 00g fast lol

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I have my eyebrow and lip pierced. Plus the standard earrings

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and sadbunny
xalltoowell

xalltoowell

Loner, loser and complicated wreck
Nov 3, 2019
well at least u can wear cute plugs if anything. i don't ever wearing earrings so I think I should have stretched my ears a long time ago, it was really meant for me lol
They definitely have cuter plugs now than they did when I started stretching my ears! I actually wear nothing in them, but I should totally check Etsy for those times I'm trying to look real nice and professional :sunglasses: (which is never)

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Vertical labret and ears. More of a tattoo kinda girl. Used to have 20+ piercings when I was younger though.

sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: xalltoowell
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Lol funny story. & hey, I'm from California and go to Santa Cruz often. I love it there! On a scale of 1-10 how much did it hurt because I'm totally thinking about getting my tongue pierced and stretching that too

Tong was a 3. My tattoo is a dot on my wrist and was a 10 . I fainted from the pain
Are you from Santa Cruz? I wish ;(

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
@SuiSqueeze92 :love: How often did you stretch to get to that size? I want to get 00g fast lol

Average, about once a month. But I would mainly listen to my body and it'll tell you when it's ready. Nothing is meant to be painful (more than a slight burn) so stop if you are going past that point. On stubborn stretches I used Teflon tape (plumber's tape). Important to avoid very porous materials as your skin will try to grow into it a bit, causing trauma when you take it out. Like I said, just be patient and make good stretches so your lobes will be healthy and plump, not only giving good blood supply for later healing, but your ears also won't look like shit :)

Sorry I'm just now seeing this, any more questions just reply or PM me. My next stretch though will probably be my septum or tongue, Idk yet lol. I do like when WOMEN stretch their tragus, but I wonder how a punch through my inner conch and then stretched would look.

Last edited: