• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I ahev noticed that an emotional pull for many pro lifers who hate suicide forum is to build a series of images and photos and videos that show the person who took their own life as a joyous person with no care, no depression, no angst or anxiety surrounded by friends and loved ones as though they lived only a life of pure joy. Then they somehow stumbled into a briar patch online of trolls who convinced the joy filled loving person to suddenly take their own life. As a depressed person I can say that my own family is filled with "envy my life" vacation and Christmas photos, happiness and no drama, zero fighting and not one frown set of Facebook and Instagram pictures. No one would post my nights staring and the ceiling wishing I could only catch some sleep while I imagine how horrible the next day will go. No posts of overwhelming bureaucracy and mind-numbing meetings while dreaming of just disappearing from the earth so that no one can try to pull me into another conference call. And no mom ever says "well my son didn't have the energy to get out of bed this Christmas because the physical pain from his depression was so bad that he hasn't eaten in four days and he dreams of not waking up."

Those are the voices that this forum gives. The reality is that many lives aren't joyous experiences of jobs and vacations and prom dates and fun. In fact for some every moment is a battle of existence and having no one to share that with is the worst feeling of all. For some, no amount of depression medication or cognitive therapy will solve the pain and make it go away.

Attachments

• b88a35eca74b91d451a15ac45b54f7fc.jpg
    b88a35eca74b91d451a15ac45b54f7fc.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 25ef1a4dc1dd2039d53fe02f49108ce1.jpg
    25ef1a4dc1dd2039d53fe02f49108ce1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 12
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
every moment is a battle of existence and having no one to share that with is the worst feeling of all.

Oh man, I couldn't have put it in better words.

Also, what you say it's true. I've seen fixthe26 post some screenshots of members who have pictures of them as their avatars.

I guess I'll end up there sooner or later but personally, I don't care lol

Last edited: