• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I love hugs. Having my dear cat with me is great but I feel starved for human physical affection. I'm not talking about sex, which can be very easy to get, but rather hugs and cuddles. Does this resonate with you?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, LiveSlowDieFast, Thewhowithin69 and 9 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I am afraid that other humans ruined my ability to trust and find easy comfort in physical affection.
I see other people seeming to gain real joy from it .... but when I hug someone it seems like nothing more than when you shake hands or open a door for them. A sign of respect or affection but I don't *feel* what I see on other people's faces when they hug each other for love or comfort.
Sometimes I wrap myself up with my cat in a big fuzzy blanket though- and that's nice. It feels safe.

Reactions: Exile, goxua and 21Neberg
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I love hugs. Having my dear cat with me is great but I feel starved for human physical affection. I'm not talking about sex, which can be very easy to get, but rather hugs and cuddles. Does this resonate with you?
Oh absolutely. You speak my sentiments very accurately. I've been mostly physical affection starved growing up, people didn't really show much to me, and it certainly didn't help that I was socially anxious and had Aspergers. It is even more profound for me if it is someone that I value or hold some importance to.

Anyways, in regards to sex, what do you mean by it being easy to get? I always believed that it would be harder to get as it is more intimate; at least in my experiences with people.

Reactions: Exile, anelakapu and 21Neberg
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018

I tend to enjoy cuddling more than sex although a combo is even better. It seems like you don't feel like you can be entirely vulnerable with the people you are with-which is the best part about sex.

Reactions: Exile and 21Neberg
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I want to cuddle with my old friend so bad it actually hurts my heart.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, Exile, msexit and 1 other person
Cold

Cold

Earthbound
Aug 27, 2018
Yes! :(

Reactions: sólstafir, Exile and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I want to cuddle with my old friend so bad it actually hurts my heart.

It is heartbreaking, I'm the same with my ex. Do you think about them often? I still think about my ex every hour.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked and Exile
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Yea I'm really more lonely than I thought.

I should like... hug my dad or something tomorrow.

Reactions: Exile
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
It is heartbreaking, I'm the same with my ex. Do you think about them often? I still think about my ex every hour.
Well he wasn't my ex.

We were friends. We used to hang out a lot. He was older than me and I liked him sooooo much. We semi-cuddled once and he called me cute but he wasn't gay and then he went to college >:( only saw him a few times after that....

He was my last friend so I guess my view is a bit idealistic of him.

Reactions: Exile and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Well he wasn't my ex.

We were friends. We used to hang out a lot. He was older than me and I liked him sooooo much. We semi-cuddled once and he called me cute but he wasn't gay and then he went to college >:( only saw him a few times after that....

He was my last friend so I guess my view is a bit idealistic of him.

I'm sorry... sounds really sad for you. Do you have a chance of seeing him again at least?

Reactions: Exile and CFLoser
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I'm sorry... sounds really sad for you. Do you have a chance of seeing him again at least?
Maybe.
We live really close but he's obviously at college (so am I just a different one)

I don't think he liked me by the end of things though. He found me annoying and stuff.

Reactions: 21Neberg
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019

All I want is a hug from my ex. I think about my him all the time and its been 5 years...yes i still havnt gotten over it in 5 years. I was the one who ruined everything and lost my soul mate. The boyfriends that came into my life after him ruined me by abusing me I am no longer able to feel love i dont think.

Reactions: 21Neberg
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Oh absolutely. You speak my sentiments very accurately. I've been mostly physical affection starved growing up, people didn't really show much to me, and it certainly didn't help that I was socially anxious and had Aspergers. It is even more profound for me if it is someone that I value or hold some importance to.

Anyways, in regards to sex, what do you mean by it being easy to get? I always believed that it would be harder to get as it is more intimate; at least in my experiences with people.

I mean that as a gay guy, sex is the easiest thing to get.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
All I want is a hug from my ex. I think about my him all the time and its been 5 years...yes i still havnt gotten over it in 5 years. I was the one who ruined everything and lost my soul mate. The boyfriends that came into my life after him ruined me by abusing me I am no longer able to feel love i dont think.

I'm so so sorry you were abused. A kind person such as you never deserved that. I hope I can get over my ex before than though...

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Memento Mori and Exile
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
Ah yes sex...I remember...such a long time ago.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

in my life i had as much hugs as I have fingers on one hand, and none of them was actually meant for cheering me up. (am not counting hugs from parents as a child or hugs for greeting)

I was searching for that, got it for 2 1/2 years from my ex. since then I'm addicted to her hugs lol. now I don't get a single hug from anyone else, don't want them from anyone else either. am only greeting with 'bro' fist

but I want a cat :haha: someone who wants to get affection from you sometimes

E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
in my life i had as much hugs as I have fingers on one hand, and none of them was actually meant for cheering me up. (am not counting hugs from parents as a child or hugs for greeting)

I was searching for that, got it for 2 1/2 years from my ex. since then I'm addicted to her hugs lol. now I don't get a single hug from anyone else, don't want them from anyone else either. am only greeting with 'bro' fist

but I want a cat :haha: someone who wants to get affection from you sometimes

Cats are magic and mine is extremely affectionate.

Reactions: Mark Edward and Memento Mori
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I can't have sex anymore due to a medical condition (big part of why I want to CTB). So I'll take all the cuddles I can get!

Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019
my parents aren't really big on physical affection. just affection in general. and i'm kind of starved of support. i also am really self-conscious about my weight, so i feel really weird when people (like friends) hug me or whatever. it just really sucks, because i want someone to really love.

Reactions: anelakapu
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
i think the last time i hugged anyone was with a prostitute about 5 years ago

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

Yes. But after having lived/worked on five continents, I'm sure there are no hugs in my future. My last one was over 15 years ago. The irony is people are living longer and longer but, after around 23, 24, 25, we're socially worth less and less. It's like once you hit your mid/late twenties, you're just supposed to work but not be seen or heard.