Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
The lethal dose does Fenobarbital starts from 2 mg to 10 mg. This is how it is mentioned on a Dutch site. Is death suffering?

ShadowedChaos

ShadowedChaos

LostSoul
Oct 2, 2024
No from a few papers I read on the ld50 and case studies and such. I found 6.4-50 mg/kg to be lethal it also says that 2-10 grams is lethal in humans not 2-10mg but from some reports there was multiple times where someone would recover from a higher dose sometimes double or more this is also based on the oral toxicity level. Remember it's also based on weight, age, and etc. I got some of the information from this file.

Attachments

• nembutal_sodium_solution_abbott_laboratories_4.19.96.pdf
    640.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Marco77
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
No from a few papers I read on the ld50 and case studies and such. I found 6.4-50 mg/kg to be lethal it also says that 2-10 grams is lethal in humans not 2-10mg but from some reports there was multiple times where someone would recover from a higher dose sometimes double or more this is also based on the oral toxicity level. Remember it's also based on weight, age, and etc. I got some of the information from this file.
Are barbiturates still available? Or am I just on the underground web?

ShadowedChaos

ShadowedChaos

LostSoul
Oct 2, 2024
Are barbiturates still available? Or am I just on the underground web?
I do not understand your question also btw the information I provided was for pentobarbital but 6-10 grams was lethal for what I found for the barbituate I misread the forums title.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I do not understand your question also btw the information I provided was for pentobarbital but 6-10 grams was lethal for what I found for the barbituate I misread the forums title.
The translator must have translated badly. The barbiturate in question was another one and I wanted to understand how it was possible to get it.

ShadowedChaos

ShadowedChaos

LostSoul
Oct 2, 2024
The translator must have translated badly. The barbiturate in question was another one and I wanted to understand how it was possible to get it.
Oh I understand well there's the more underground ways to get about it which I will not be able to help with but any other ways would be getting it prescribed to you or getting a prescription from someone you know but they also don't tend to prescribe it as heavily or at least not as a first option in treatment. TOR in a VM could be your best bet but if you don't know how to navigate it all very well might be a little tricky but there are some at least barebone guides or starting points.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You mean grams and not milligrams, don't you? As for sourcing, you might have your best shot at a darknet market. Try Indian sellers.