T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
when I take 12 gram phenobarbital, 30mg clonazepam and little beer, I founded several hours later, but my body had cyanosis. does it mean that if I don't founded I will die ?
I want to trie 15 gram pheno, 50mg clonazepam and little beer... what you think? I ask several times about pheno effectivness but ca't get answer due to deficiency of statistics about this method.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Why beer? Maybe better to use stronger alcohol, such as whiskey?

Clonazepam necessarily needed? It is only sell with a prescription, this is a problem.

Have there been pain or any discomfort? I am also going to use this method, simply because I have no alternatives and money, but I don't hope for success.

T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
Why beer? Maybe better to use stronger alcohol, such as whiskey?
afraid to vomit.. even on 100ml liquor sometimes i vomit.. beer is easy to drink..

Clonazepam necessarily needed? It is only sell with a prescription, this is a problem.
I really don't know, as I know benzo increases lethality of barbiturates, diazepam was recomended by book but last time I used clonazepam and hospital doctor said that i can't survived if I don't founded.

Have there been pain or any discomfort?
no nothing discomfort I felt, I went unconscious.

but I don't hope for success.
I still don't know why people sometimes says that pheno is not good way, so I have doubts about this again. https://www.dignifieddying.com/publicaties/EN/2006 Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death.pdf
this book at page 43 says that 6 grams is eneogh and it takes maximum 72 days to die, but is it possible that authors of this book wrong? say that without statistics is very unlikable right? anyway they talking by statistics right ?

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I know phenobarbital is a weaker barbiturate than pentobarbital. I believe they also have different durations of action. I sampled about ~150mg of my Nembutal. I've also tried a few other barbiturates. Tho all the barbiturates had somewhat similar effects, they varied significantly in intensity & duration depending on which barb was used. I think that is a key factor. I'm sure adding a benzodiazepine would potentiate the barbs as they have synergy. I think that if high enough doses are used & there are no opportunities for a early "rescue " the phenobarb / benzo + alcohol mix could work.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Honigwaffel
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I really don't know, as I know benzo increases lethality of barbiturates, diazepam was recomended by book but last time I used clonazepam and hospital doctor said that i can't survived if I don't founded.

Thanks for the information. I read more - they significantly enhance the action of phe-nobarbital. Pharmacies always ask him for a prescription, I don't know how to buy it, this is a problem.

The main thing is not to be found, you need to be sure that no one will interfere for several days.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
Pharmacies always ask him for a prescription, I don't know how to buy it, this is a problem.
maybe you can go to psyhciatrist and tell him what you used benzo for some reason, from friend's prescription but friend can't give you now, and you want to avoid cold turkey due to horrible symptoms and get prescription. maybe this is not bad way, but money could be problem..

The main thing is not to be found, you need to be sure that no one will interfere for several days.
that's will be no problem at this time, but still doubt about effectiveness of pheno..

Last edited:
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
that's will be no problem at this time, but still doubt about effectiveness of pheno..

I also doubt its effectiveness. The fact that it can be bought at a pharmacy is already evidence that they consider it insufficiently dangerous. But he plunges into a coma - it may be possible to die from a long stay in a coma (if not from poisoning).

T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
The fact that it can be bought at a pharmacy is already evidence that they consider it insufficiently dangerous.
yes, that is one of the biggest reason why I doubt too.what you think is there way to get statistics in online ? I searched a lot but can't find good statistics.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
what you think is there way to get statistics in online ? I searched a lot but can't find good statistics.

I also could not find. We need to somehow increase the effect if it's possible, I'm trying to study which drugs can potentiate the effect.